Discussion » Technology » iP4 Vs iP5 Vs WP7

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

It's a bummer that I have got a WM6.5 last month, so it's unlikely that I will go get another one anytime soon ... but I just read about iP5 (next year) and WP7 (here now), so I am curious about what some of you might think ...

Also, has anyone got any good GPS software to recommend? For WM6.5 ,,,

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Well WP7 is LTR based where there are so many others that are SNL based so I don't see why you'd want that.

Also with iP4 not being compatible with XHT or even PBZ, there are not much advantages over getting a FJX. Well that is of course unless you are willing to pay the extra bucks to get the pro version, but it's not out yet and there is no release date so I'd wait a bit before jumping on that.

My friend also got a WM6.5, and WMP9 (or 10 depending on your config) comes for free, so it's a quite welcome enhancement for now although clearly not enough.

By the way iP5 will be there before christmas due to the many issues they had with iP4.

Now if you'll excuse I have to go back to my SSW cause my grandma is taking an FPB, so I can't use my UTL until she gets there on sunday. Otherwise, I'd be out trying the new YYZLJITBSK which seems awesome! (I mean compared to the old F5T, it's like WOW!).

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... not one minute too late ... thanks ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I just saw this on my friend's Facebook, and then found it on YouKu.com ...

Yeah, I know iPhone 5 might be worth looking forward to, but if this very cool Android phone is only concept, I cannot wait to see the real thing on the market  ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... being surrounded by "creative" (and hip) people in the office, iPhone seems to be the trend (when we were in HK last Nov, it was like living in an iPhone city), so my wife might need some time to be convinced not to get one ... I am flexible, currently using a cheap China-made WP6.5 ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that's another way to put it ... and I just prefer to be unique and a little bit different, instead of playing "follow the leader" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I have heard that there are a few China-brand WP7 later this year, I have the patience ... I have lost most of the geekness or geekiness, as an example, I have downloaded some software onto my cheap 6.5 phone when I first got it, but have lost interest along the way, if that means anything ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.