Discussion » Health & Fitness » where can find diffrent size condom in BJ

• Alice
    Alice wrote:
    my friend ask me, why all condom is one size in china. he feel the size doesn't fit his size. i know in canada, the condom have diffrent size. anybody know where can find diffrent size condom in bj.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Translation: "My friend was chatting to me over coffee and mentioned that he has a massive dick."

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

How does one inquire about alternative condom sizes without sounding totally niubi?

I've tried this. Everyone thought it was a joke. They laughed at me and my humongous dong.

;_;

• Simen Stensvoll
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

I hear you Dando, my brother from another mother.

We should start a support group for men who have real problems living in Beijing due to their unusually girthed manhoods.

It can be a real drag - literally!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

See what I mean?

And how fucking awkward and disappointing is it if a dude loses his erection due to the pain of pulling a too-small condom over the sensitive head of the penis? That's motherfucking tragic. I think I hear a violin playing.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I only ever bought 52mm's in Beijing. I think they are doubly effective for birth control, because they have the added benefit of preventing any blood flow to your member, making it more likely that you will lose your erection than ejeculate.

Have someone overseas send you magnums, or just buy them online.

I saw that Watsons has some Japanese branded condoms with 大 as the first character. Okamoto I think. Never tried them or checked if they were actually larger than super-small. Seeing as they're from Japan, I'm doubtful.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pomegranate, your ideas about support groups seem to be influenced by Chuck Palahniuk novels.

I'm okay with this.

• Morten Eriksen
    thanks 莫明, i will go Watsons to check it, Japanese condoms, haha i'm doubtful too, may be smaller. btw, which web-sit can buy the bigger size condoms? TaoBao?
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Why dont u guys think maybe He got a mini one.And condom doesnt fit his size. lol
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

I was in Ole supermarket the other day with a female friend. The have a brand of condom that's called "Black Horse" or something like that. The graphic is just a big ol' stallion's head with a frisky look in its eye. Presumably they are big enough that Chinese women could use them to keep the sun off their precious lily white arms as they cycle to work.

So I handed a pack to her and said "When we go to the checkout together I want you to buy these." She said "ok."

Faceless girl!!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I know what to get JZ for Christmas ;)

• Morten Eriksen
    Ole supermarket? where
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Ole, 东直门东方银座大厦

• Morten Eriksen
    thanks Pomegranate
  • Daniel Westerberg

If your friend thinks the size is to big here, he can probobly have some smaller custom made from one of the condom factories :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... maybe you can ask your friend to visit those places that prepare one-yuan cutlery, they are often very skilled at blowing into the paper wrapping for chopsticks ... assuming he is about that size ...

• Simen Stensvoll
    laugh again
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    Alice, Alice. Your friend must feel extremely close to you physically and psychologically which is a very good thing between friends by the way. I wish I could have a friend like that who turns to me when he has a problem with condoms so that I can put my fingers into his brain through his eyes and swirl it around which is exactly what I want to do to myself RIGHT NOW.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i thought the condom was stretchy ,like girl's stockings
    1 wrote:
    穿着"军人制服"站在游艇甲板上的人..装丫挺的 Wearing "military uniforms" who stood on the deck yacht ..
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    笑得不行了,哈哈。你那个朋友定是比52mm小一号,因为tt大的话会脱落,小的话却没事儿(相信大家都看过那玩意儿吹气球能吹多大)。当然还有一个可能,这不仅让我想起wlib上的某位小友人很久前跟我抱怨的事情:“丫根本就不硬,戴上tt后整个JB都被tt勒细了” -- 这种情况下,可能确实应该买大一号的吧 ...=_=
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    abstruse....
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Xiao that was hilarious.

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

看完DF留言,我又笑了。

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

my friends complain to me about this all the time. 

that japanese brand is apparently small as well..

there is an Ole in the kerry centre as well.

taobao is probably your best bet..

.......you poor guys.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Come on... You can strap a normal durex latex condom over your head if you want to - they're expandable up to 8 x their size or even more.. So to actually need the XXL ones, you're probably so heavily equipped that you'll have more trouble getting into the girl than the condom - or you're possibly a horse. The only difference a big one would make is covering his shaft all the way down.

Something tells me your friend buys the XXL ones just cause it sounds more impressive to talk about it ;-)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    yeah, pls refer to the picture above:D
  • Simen Stensvoll
    同意双胞胎说的
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't think the OP's well endowed friend exists. I think she started this thread to find guys with potentially massive shlongs and/or a lot of confidence.

10/10. Excellent trolling, sister.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Dando's next thread: "My friend wants to know where she can buy ultra-thin jam rags".

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

new low, boys.. you have reached a new low.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"I guess what we should do is just start posting photos of our penises"

Some guy did that the other day - French, presumably.

I guess he took the "members" section a bit too literally!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"you have reached a new low."

You lack ambition.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

no i don't.. reaching a new low isn't to say that you won't reach even lower.. ;-)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Pomegranite: "I guess he took the "members" section a bit too literally!"

Well done son!

Andy, that was hilarious.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Dando Z 单独子 wrote:

I don't think the OP's well endowed friend exists. I think she started this thread to find guys with potentially massive shlongs and/or a lot of confidence.

Nah, I think she's looking for who to rule out. There are occasions to find girls who like big ones, but mostly they just say it hurts more.

Besides, what everyone here is forgetting is that op is Chinese, so by "friend" she probably means "朋友", which translates more properly as "boyfriend" or "fiance", just like when some Chinese say "sister" they often actually means "姐姐" which is better translated as "cousin" or even "girl I just saw on the street who has no relation to me."

• Simen Stensvoll
    i did see a dick in my profile the other day
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

"嗨,你好,我的名字是韩路"

"Hey, how are you? my name is hang low"

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

The real issue is what Dando said up at the beginning: tiny Chinese condoms feel like shit because they squeeze you so damn hard.  It's not that they don't fit -- of course they always "fit" because they can stretch as much as need be.  The problem is that after they stretch they are so damn tight and squeeze so damn hard that it's actually distracting and uncomfortable.  Add that to the fact that Chinese condoms are thicker than 长城 and you've got a recipe for feeling nothing good.

Chinese condoms annoyed me so much that when I was in the US this summer visiting home, I stocked up on Trojans to bring back here.  No joke.  Maybe I should sell some of them online?  Haha.

• Morten Eriksen
    smart Ethan
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ethan, I did that too. A couple years ago I bought a one-year supply of trojans from the states, so now I'm left with a 51 week supply of condoms :-(

I should concede that it has nothing to do with "Chinese" condoms though. Durex in the states are just as fucking small as durex in China. For all I know there is a huge market for large condoms in China that no one's ever tapped. pun!

• Morten Eriksen
    i search in TaoBao, there are some bigger size condoms, 56--60 mm. thanks all nice guys and girls
    1 wrote:
    You may have overlooked, here is what the site title and pictures .. and thought should be used according to the Chinese people .. no need for you to adapt to make improper comments on your so-called Western "concepts and ideas," according to our Chinese used to it you (Western) way out .. I'm sorry you to China? It does not require you to find fault with China and the Chinese people .. Be smart unfriendly to China it all you guys blonde 你们可能都忽视了,这里是中国的地盘..什么标题和图片及思想都要按照中国人的习惯你们来适应..没有必要妄加评论你们所谓的西方"观念和思想"按照我们中国人的习惯才是你们(西方)的出路..我很遗憾你们为什么来中国?这里不需要你们为中国及中国人指手画脚..放聪明些吧你们这些对中国不友好的金发碧眼的家伙们
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

Has anyone bought condoms from taobao, I'm afraid they are fake. I think shipping from home is the best option, its doesn't cost a lot anyway.

• Morten Eriksen
    what's your mean "shipping from home " Draven?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Chinese Men Jack, 中英电子翻译非常不靠谱,其实没有什么用途。因为我不知道这个和此楼有啥关系,我先不翻译。这篇来自哪?

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

well if else fails you can order windsocks:

windsock

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Jack's copypasta has weak sauce.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

home country, ask his mum to send it for him :D He even dont know his size and blame its small, its big. what a douchebag. sorry, i just can laugh.

• Morten Eriksen
    thanks Draven, he know i am sure
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Godfather, you should still use condoms if you're sharing your sex toys with others. So really we're back to square one. Where can one buy condoms for your extra large Darth Vader black dildos?

BTW, where and when will this exchange occur?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Morten Eriksen
    hehe up GodFather
  • Morten Eriksen
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You can't properly size a vagina on sight alone. Come over and take some measurements. For science.

• Morten Eriksen
    i order some from Taobao, some is ok, just a little bit tiny and short
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:

Trojan Condoms are the best so far, unless  you telling us that your partner is a horse or donkey.

• Mr SHORT CUT
    Mr SHORT CUT wrote:
    ALICE your friend should contact with a donkey and ask from the donkey that where he buy the condom.in a china...?lol
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

hahaha~~~spchless

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    plastic bag~~~cheaper and no size limited~~
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

hahahaha.... you are referring to those  who have got  9inches the approximate maximum and above?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.