Discussion » Sports & Activities » Stream Live sports

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:

This year i wont miss the NBA again. tired of not seeing the games. of course I could get a sat dish and so on but i think thats overkill.

which website do you stream sports?

• Dan
    Dan wrote:

i have no answers, but i'd love to find them!

Astaroth: i hope you know the Bucks are taking the division this year!!!!

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I used to use justin.tv and myp2p.eu when I lived in Korea. Download and installing sopcast was generally better than opening any of the videos that were streamed on websites.

It was very hit and miss though. I only used them for rugby and some games would be perfecly watchable whilst others would be unbearable. I pretty much gave on streaming and now just head to bars in the night when there's international rugby. (Like, this coming weekend!)

• Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:

then install the app. the problem its all in chinese

i watch primer league

i duno what else u can watch there!

streaming is perfect..doesnt buffer!

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

For UFC, I normally wait until Fightpunks upload onto tudou.com.

I used to use Channelsurfing too! But they took off the BBC channel half-way through the Six Nations two years and I had no reason to check again afterwards.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

@ Whocares:last I'd heard Zouffa (UFC's parent company) threw a total hissy fit at China  over copywright issues and UFC was taken off Youtube. Not sure about Tudou. I download UFC with torrents through Demonoid, but lately even that isn't working.

@Thor-CCTV 5 used to show recent HBO and Showtime fights on Sunday afternoons. I remember they actually showed Hatton-Mayweather live. Not sure if they still do, but they have an English schedule on their website you can check.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.