Discussion » Nonsense » I need real friends!

• Jane
    Jane wrote:

I need real friends,but it is too difficult to find,the social life is complicated,and there are too many complicated man here.Oh my god!how can I find real real real friends?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Real Friends? here? you must be kidding. I never know anyone who tried to find some real friends here. But there are a lot of good guys here, refer to the previous threads and try talking with someone :)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Dont forget real friends can be girls too, not just men :P so try talking with some gils aswell :))

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    Jane, you will have real friends and you will be loved. You probably already have real friends but you just don't realise that they are actually your real friends. And people, this is the most friendly and positive thing I have ever posted here.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Jane, you are wasting your time being here if you want to find real friends. go out and meet people. you dont want to meet someone here, coz we are here to practice skills of being a pervert :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is like those threads that said "I want to improve my English", or "I want to find a job that pays 30k per month" ... what I would say to that is, go do something about it ...

Jane ... I dont see a problem about "making friends" online, as I have been doing it for many years (I once organised monthly dinner and coffee with a group of 10+ people on my ICQ list in Sydney for about a year, mostly overseas students from HK), but writing a forum thread is just like "hey, put on your boxing gloves and come punch me", heehee ...

If you are the "home style" kind of person, the very least you can do is to browse people's profile (which, sadly, can be total lies), or to visit some groups or even events, find someone that interests you, and say "hi" ...

Draven made a good point, you should talk to some girls perhaps? Of course, if you are here to look for "fun" or otherwise, you just need to be careful about it :)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Why not try talking with 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工), I think it will be a good start for making some real nice firends, I'm sure you must have got a lot of messages after starting this thread ;) So I personally would advise you to read the post by 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工). Good luck.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... yeah, if you actually come to talk to me, then I wish you good luck too ...

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

噹叔叔 (妇协杂工) thanks for your good advice to Jane.  i could have say  that too, fortunately you did it. thumbs up.

• Simen Stensvoll
    stay away from this website, set ur real life up,and u will find real friends
  • Simen Wangberg

"And people, this is the most friendly and positive thing I have ever posted here."

I threw up a little.

"stay away from this website..."

Sage advice.

Yeah, uh...talk to Uncle Ding Dang. He can cook, I guess.

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

Little Jane  :P

Dont be sad !  i am your real friend.   :D

Internet is mysterious !

real friends around you ,but it s better find in a real life.  :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Mike ... Yan can cook too ... but like most American, he is too much of an act too follow ...

I just found another proof that lots of people lied on this website ... 

This is afterall, for the sake of God, a SN site, i.e. you lots came here to make friends, so by telling the poor girl not to come to this site, when she is perhaps afraid to go outside to meet real people, it really does not help ...

On the other hand, the true meaning of SN is Sexual Nymphomaniac, hence attracting perverts, con men/women, phonies, gold/passport diggers, and the like... yeah, maybe Jane should stay away from this site ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    we are real..... lol...
  • Siren Dahlkvist

Oh GOD! get be real urself :] 

not look online "real" friends 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I don't know what everyone else is talking about - I think people on this website are awesome. All my friends are here.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

JZ, sorry, I really didn't quite follow that. Are you saying that OP being unhappy with wlib men, and then coming to wlib to look for men, is a cultural phenomenon?

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

Now there is nothing wrong in being a pervert, is there? Perverts are real human beings too, and have real pervert friends! And yes, we made them all through this web page as well! :D As 莫明 pointed out, people here are awesome! Haha :D

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

JZ is drunk on pineapple beer and rambling wildly. Just nod politely.

Never say no to JZ.

• Siren Dahlkvist

Lets Be Crazy! 

we are young! 

and we dont wanna see our body becoming old and useless ;] 

Lets get drunk! jk :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I heard someone asked for "old and useless"? Present!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I asked my imaginary friend where to find real friends.

He said I should kill and rape all of you.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... morning to you, and your imaginary friend ... one more, and we have enough to play Maj Jong :)

• Bing
    Bing wrote:

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"I should kill and rape all of you."

It's not rape if they're a corpse.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"It's not rape if they're a corpse."

The way I do it, it is.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Women like a man with a certain confidence. Keep your head up.Move on forgive and don't forget toss useless regret......... on to the next.Still, much respect.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Because I'll do shit so heinous that your soul will howl from the other side, "Nooo, not there~~~"

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.