Discussion » Nonsense » GUYS!! Whats your opinion about beauty?

• Draven
    Draven wrote:

I have seen many girls photo comments, though they are ugly they get really nice comments like they are a beauty queen, even the fat girls who show a bit of the boobs becomes a beauty princess. So I cant understand the taste, is it the face or the body or just boobs? :P

PS: Becasue of this, i saw some introduction of girls, stating they are damn pretty, but i just can laugh :D GUYS! you make a wrong illusion in those girls tiny brains :D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... *teary eyes* ...

"though they are ugly they get really nice comments like they are a beauty queen, even the fat girls who show a bit of the boobs becomes a beauty princess" ...

As far as those "guys" are concerned. I think they only have one thing in mind, i.e. "lights off"

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Yeah! I can just say they are blind or Lazy to find a better one, even for a night :P

• Simen Wangberg

"In the dark, all women are beautiful." Some creepy old dude said that to me once and my face kind of collapsed into itself in disgust.

And fat chics are awesome. So FUCK YOU. I'm really feeling weird today so y'all are gonna get some no-holds-barred verbal abuse. GIANT FUCKIN' CLOUD BABY GUY.

"...girls tiny brains"

Are you from Kazakhstan, by any chance?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What's my opinion about beauty? I like it! I think there should be more beautiful people.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@Mike :The old guy is really creepy, he might even fuck a toy thinking about a beautiful women.

I dint know Fat chicks are appealing :P  Kazakh?? no, did u hear the kazakh's say that often?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@Mike: How about she on top? u find it interesting? :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Draven ... the proper explanation might be "love is blind" ...

I have been telling my wife that I am handsome, but she thinks I am ugly, cant ever figure why ...

• Simen Wangberg

"no, did u hear the kazakh's say that often?"

No...but I wasn't talking about the fat part. Let's try again:

"...girls tiny brains"

Is your sister number three prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan? Man that line will be hilarious forever. For me.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工) (Sorry your name please)

Oh yeah! We tell them, they look gorgeous or beautiful almost everyday. But dont get the same comments in return unless you go out and a girl is staring at you ;)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@Mike: Yeah i know. About the "tiny brain part"

Hold on, i remember these lines :P "Is your sister number three prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan?" in some thread, a Kazakh guy fucked some girl when he was 13 :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I heard that whales have tiny brains ...

• Simen Wangberg

Fuck it. This guy.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

haha..I would have never known Kazakhstan without Borat

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    well, this can be using for some guys too. Not just a girl stuff..
  • Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

beauty is truth truth beauty

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

yeah, John Keats got a little carried away when he came up with that one, Sakura. is DEATH beautiful? Keats didn't think so, it was killing himself and everything around him that he found beautiful so he tried to freezeframe everything in his FAKE poetry. the line sounds good, but actually truth KILLS beauty, and that's the whole reason Keats wrote poetry, that and it was a good way to get dudes, haha.

what's the downside, Draven? if we have a truckbed of fatties walking around thinking they are beautiful, how is that a problem for you?

and yes, 'truckbed' is the measure word for a group of fatties.

haven't figured out the measure word for a group of uglies though...anyone?

• Andreas Niemann

beauty depends on the one who's looking for ;-)

even i really don't understand why the most ugly and stupid guys always get the beauties.......

• xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

i am gonna give my own opinion about beauty. First off, I think beauty comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes, and it also depends on culture. I guess if you ask a Chinese or any Asian for that matter, they will tell you that the perfect girl has to have a pale skin-blue eyes, blond hair, skinny blah blah blah, but if you ask a Black man to describe the perfect girl, he will tell u that, she has to be thick(nice a**, nice legs, not skinny, with meat on your bones...lol), Color doesn't matter for some, if you ask a Caucasian, he will probably tell you something else...my conclusion is, people have different tastes,even within one country, you might like skinny girl, but your neighbor might like fatty chicks...lol

BTW...i am not generalizing, not all Asian like blond girls

• Monica Jakobsen

communication。 without it, everything cud be ugly.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I dint say fat girls are ugly, its just one should know themselves, you see in your mirror how you look, you might be beautiful to some people and ugly to most of them, when they say they are the most pretty girls, you might look what she got? if she just be quite, we might even think she is pretty.

For me beauty is in the heart, but if you show off i'm pretty, then i will look what you got? if nothing, i will consider it as ugly and create a post like this :D

This is all due to some dudes, wanna have ONS and just copy paste the same message in every guestbook. They even forget to check her other pictures. Whatever, handsome guys having ugly girls are common, but ugly guys having beautiful girls are rare :P

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@ Jack: well said bro, but i was talking about the show off ugly chics :D

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:
    True Beauty comes from the inside !....
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

Agreed, beauty comes from the inside. But let face it people. what do you see when you meet a girl for the first time? Her face? or her personality?, 99.9% of guys would say HER FACE(Physical appearance), you can't tell someone's personality at first sight, maybe in some few cases.

@Draven

Totally agree with you. But i wouldn't use the word FAT, since it sounds kinda derogatory, and offensive to some people, "overweight" would be more appropriate. I hate girls that show off too much, even if they are the prettiest.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@ Jack, you make the point very clear. Yes, we see the appreance first. We get attracted towards pretty girls. But u can only like her, by the way she talks and behaves.

The non-pretty girls has quite a small disadvantage, but still they can make themself beautiful in the way they talk, we do get attracted by their character. But some forget that and just show off like "you know lot of guys hit on me, i'm so pretty and cant walk alone, all eyes are on me" and talk shit. I saw this among most of the girls here, i dont understand how they got such a thought. Everyone wont accept that.

If anyone say I'm handsome, i wont just blindly believe as i know how i look and i behave accordingly and people like me, if i just show off, then even my friends wont like me, expect those who want something from me.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

this topic is about, how some dude's can give these girls such a confidence? were they really attractive or just lie? as the consequences are getting worse now. Especially the girls in this site, just a bit of her legs or boobs or ass can make her a beauty princess and I can read some stupid stuff in her introduction like "I'm pretty, if you want sex just fuck off, i come here to find friends and improve my english" When we all know what they do here :P that will be another big topic to discuss :D hehe

• Kenneth Pettersen
    different people have different definition about it; different country has different definition about it.
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

You can't fuck a personality

• Polly Bloom
    Polly Bloom wrote:

hahahahaahahahaha

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Thomas ... since we have been communicating, you are definitely beautiful ...

Jack Aimée ... agreed, and that's why I suggest everyone (esp the girls) who are here to make friends (yeah, right), not to meet someone in person before more "communication" and understanding, because knowing each other's personality (via messages and chats) is far more than skin-deep appearance ... sadly, people lies ...

Draven ... "But u can only like her, by the way she talks and behaves", hahaha, that's a nice ideal, but the fact is that plenty of "animal" only thinks about conquest, thinks about whether to call her the next morning etc ...

"I'm pretty, if you want sex ... etc" ... hahahahaha ... that's called "class" ... some of them are genuine, while some, well, I think we know the truth once we gone past the "personality", right? 

"This is all due to some dudes, wanna have ONS and just copy paste the same message in every guestbook" ... I have heard that some guys are so "lazy" that they even sent the same PM to the same girl, without checking if they have written to her before ...

柯南 ... "truck loads of fatties"? You sometimes see that in Beijing if the season is right, the special word for that is "American tourists" :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Astaroth "i know many hot chicks who have 0% moral and about 1% brain", any chance we might know the same person (or persons)?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@Donkey Tonk, u seem like one of the dude's i was taking about :P

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

不要总是讨论女孩

a man with 0% moral and 0.1%brain   也不是 beauty man ..... :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Stephanie Xu ... sadly, such type of men populates the world, and also this web site, and had become a norm :)

Off to lunch ...

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I know it hurts for some girls, but when you look at the mirror, you know i was taking about you ;)

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

Draven

oh! thanks!!! .

and i dont use mirror.... and i know what am i look like !

Heng !

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Are u kidding? look at your profile picture? Mirror and you with a camera ;) And I dint talk about you, I was just talking in common :) I don't understand why u think its you? maybe you fall into the category of girls I mentioned?? :P

hehehhehehe, sorry, i'm sick

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Draven ... go get the girl some roses and chocolate, and you might have yourself a date for Hall-whatever tomorrow, I think she was just teasing :)

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

i have nothing to say....

you r complicated man.

zaijian :)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I got your name, Uncle D right? :)) its easier, as i cant read chinese. Well do u want me end up teaching english? did u see her other thread? :D

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Xie xie Stephanie :) we are too simple to be complicated :) Maybe people need to increase the intelligence :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I dont know for sure what will you end up as (or with), but you did make a tiny mistake of not specifying whom you were talking to. with that "mirror" talk of yours ...

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Well it was just a small trap, look people do get trapped :D I made the trap for her especially, its the way of thinking you know, if she feel, its not related to her, then she wont feel it offensive and fall in to my trap :)

• Geekz
    Geekz wrote:
    lover
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

what do u mean? :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

All us know that in this case, happen the same that with the food.

When you are hungry, all the dishes are delicious in your mouth, you say to all: yes, i want it. 

And when you are desperate for eat, you begin to beg and harass, like a fucking chimp putting the hands under the alpha male s mouth. 

When you are not starved, then you can truly taste the food, and then all us know that all this is a matters of opinion and not science, 

About spam in pics...., i suppose that is in relation with be mum s boy and a kind of weird logic . Something like : Mum s boys know that saying to mum pretty things, mum will give them the things that they want. In some moment they extrapolate to all women. 

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Oh! no, I'm very generous at this moment, I will give up for GeekZ :) 

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

@Adolfo: That is a very clear explanation, but i also have a doubt how can someone even get an errection when having sex with someone you dont like but just fuck for the pussy. They can buy a fleshlight :)) or a hole in the bed :)) Even we are damn hungry we dont eat grass or red meat, maybe some dudes even can eat that ;)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.