Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Foreign boys are interested in Chinese girls, is t

• Alice
    Alice wrote:
    Foreign boys are interested in Chinese girls, is that true or not? Why?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

foreign boys living here.... yes, why? a matter of nature

foreign boys living in their countries...., not specially, why? japanese marketing is better 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Here's a thought...how about every 3 months we just bump the threads with the most frequently posted topics and spare others the effort of regurgatating the same, tired discussions over and over again?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Here's another ...

Why dont they list the top 5 or top 10 most fav threads of each category?

I guess. however, with more than 1000 in Nonsense, it might need to be top 50?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Damn, YanniC said it exactly right, so no trolling here for me.

Peter, we're a forgetful community, and we get new members while those like you and me who are long gone refuse to die.

Dingdang, when we start new threads instead continuing to post in the "Chinese girls, don't marry a foreign man" thread, it gives us a chance to write new things instead of just banging our heads against the keyboards.

• TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:

Haven't been on the site in a while. Good to see the same old bullshit forum subjects but where are all the moronic comments from the VICS spambots?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I miss Sun. Not only did he make fun arguments, but he also helped guarantee that a thread wouldn't stick around too long before being deleted.

• TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:

Yeah, Sun was pure 50 Cents till the day he died. But in terms of guaranteed moronic carcrash entertainment, it had to be David Findlay every time. Last time I heard, he was battling with non-specific urethritis; I do hope his dick didn't fall off.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, may be it's because chinese girls are still femists and foreign girls are too masculine:) I'm not sure but, it might the case.

• Joakim Berg Solum

I've been hanging around Xintiandi Starbucks in Shanghai a lot the last few days, and you know what? The girls walking in here with their mini-skirts and sexy ass stockings... how could anyone not be interested in them? I mean... god damn...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Jon, absofuckinglutely
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"maybe its Man's nature"

It takes two to tango horizontal mambo, sister.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.