Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Do you also have in your country?

• Jack
    Jack wrote:

I have seen Chinese kids wearing pajama/shorts and it's open from down for a comfortable pee process :)

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

no we have more sense that this.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

For fuck's sake, just think about it. Just because it's different than what you're used to doesn't mean it's a sign of cultural deficiency.

Disposable diapers just wouldn't be practical here. Too many people. It's completely sensible from an ecological standpoint.

Now, if people would just hold their babies over the trashcan or similar receptacle instead of letting them piss and shit all over the ground, we wouldn't have much to complain about, right?

Unless staring at babydick makes you feel jelly...

• Jenelyn Tambago

at least if its their culture they should have something for it. Like a special poopoo dustbin. But I've seen chinese people and they are lazy...they rather make their kids poo on the street than finding the "proper" place for it.

Like in the subway, seen kids peeing in front of a pilar...thats just not right. At least go out with a f** bottle you can throw away later.

• Simen Wangberg
    The only reason more Westerners don't piss and shit in public is because it's illegal in their home countries. For real, suckers - don't make like you're all civilized and shit. I love peeing in public and you do too.
  • YOGI
    YOGI wrote:

Mike: when drunk yes =)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

when the modern diaper or nappy were developed around the middle of s.XX century, the first publicity campaigns were a failure. the announces were since the point of view of the mother, they wanted to show that if the mothers  use the diapers with their sons, they will have more time, all we will be more easier.... but the mothers were worried about the babies, is comfortable for the baby or not? etc..so in the next campaigns of announces, they showed happy babies using the diapers.... and since this day until now. 

good marketing - good brainwashing and all the people will use

• Simen Wangberg

If there's one thing I love, it's being carried around in a bag filled with my own piss and shit until one of my parental units wises up and changes that shit. For real, how much would that suck? Why did people decide this is such a good idea? Maybe the Chinese are ahead of the curve on this one.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.