Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » birthday present

• 巴尔克
    巴尔克 wrote:

hello guys i just wanna know birthday present for girls ..guys if u have any idea please share it 

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

birthday clothes

• Monica Jakobsen
    present could be just about anything. a night out at a nice place could be just the perfect thing.
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

Lingerie??...lol an unforgettable night out...or maybe a cell phone, or a camera, does she need a new pair of shoes?, then get her one, you should try to see what she needs now. maybe a swiss watch, girls like teddy bear, perfume, don't get clothes, unless you knw her style. laptop, ipod, mp3 player, a necklace

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Do you even know this girl?

If so, then you should know what she likes ... is she a quiet type (music, book), is she the sporty type (sports shoes, tennis racket), is she the spoiled little brat type (something expensive) ...

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Stuffed animals are a pretty good choice. I'd avoid making flowers or chocolate the main thing, and buying clothes can backfire horribly if you don't know what clothes your girlfriend likes/have no taste in female clothes. A small necklace is fine, perfume a bit cliched (I buy perfume for my female relatives for Christmas and birthdays) and small animals a bit mercenary (a puppy is for life and would make a poor meal anyway).

Depending how old she is, you could get her a bus card :P

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Well I've used Emily's suggestion before, but just remember that if you buy a girl a stuffed animal that's bigger than she is, it's going to occupy a large portion of your apartment for the durration of your relationship.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    Plush aminals X2 & flowers( step it up)! / Candy, flowers, hot night on the city baby. Yeah! Wait until you wake.........

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.