Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Foreign women are not interested in Chinese men? W

1 wrote:
    Foreign women are not interested in Chinese men? Why?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please order me a nacho, with extra cheese and a super large Pepsi too ... no, make it two orders of nacho ...
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

on what basis do you draw ur conclusion?, i have seen many couples in Beijing and other places

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Some people imply Chinese men are interested in foreign women, Why? Some peopleconsider "foreign women" just one kind of women, Why? :P
    1 wrote:
    只想知道外国女人对中国男人是否感兴趣..如何的
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

那得问外国女人,,,这有没有外国女啊,,,出来给个答案

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Haha, well I do agree that JZ and Da Fan gave pretty good answers.

Although I must say, most of the non-Chinese women I know have previously dated a Chinese man. And then never dated another one.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I do not dispute this. I will let you know after I date JZ, if it is because I want to marry him or for some other reason. It doesn't matter that I'm not a woman, right?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

JZ had an American girlfriend once - Candy O'Hara.

Oh sweet, sweet Candy! One day she pressed his tiny round Chinese head to her enormous globular bosoms and nearly suffocated the poor boy. When he came to he packed his bags and left. "But JZ!!" She called from the doorway. "Who'll pluck my leg hairs now?" "Quite frankly my dear," he deadpanned "I don't give two craps!" Ever the poet.

So we see, the path of true love - like Candy's thighs - never runs smooth.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

from what i've heard, chinese men can be a bit full-on, too early in the relationship..

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Thorstan, I think we basically already did that with that "who from WLIB would you date" thread.

Our more flirtatious females seem to have left the building (no doubt because they all have a boyfriend now that Jon Gu is in beijing), so it's suaully just us boys left flirting with eachother now.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Jon Gu's been all over town on his motorbike collecting them.

It's like that photo of seven Chinese people on the one bike off of Chinasmack only with Jon plus the six most able WLIB chicks. His eyes are bigger than his dick this time though. It'll take more than a couple of ginseng roots to work your way through that lot, Jonny boy, mark my words!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hahaha.. Thorstan, 莫mo4明ming2. Mo4 basically means don't, and ming2 basically means bright. So basically, mo4ming2 means too dim to pick a better name. Whatever clever play on that you can think up to use as a name is fine by me. Or you can just say Ming, as in "I thought she was a fit bird, but when I saw her the next morning she was positively minging!"

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Pomegranate ... collecting what again? chewing gum, right?

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    why all u white dudes answering here? where are your sisters, girlfriends,..moms for that matter.... but well I have to say, Chinese males do lack certain amount of masculinity in a broader sense... and Russian girls love black men. No the last part is not related, I just want to put it out there. I am a chinese male, I, for one have never tasted the flavor of the white sugar...I heard they are legendary, sepcially the ones from Belarus..... ;-) (u are welcome)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Chinese dudes are only less masculine if your standard of masculinity comes from marketing and advertising images manufactured by the mass media. In fact all of those traits which are considered masculine are beaten out of Chinese men at a young age, because being a badass motherfucker is not very harmonious.

• Joakim Berg Solum

I thought that if we went by magazine standards, typical Chinese dudes would be pretty hot shit. Well not typical Chinese dudes. Just the ones who have the money to afford the ridiculously tight fitting Versace jeans and pay for that queer Korean hairstyle that we normally mistake for being homosexuals. Or maybe no one is mistaking anything...

BTW, speaking of mistakes, those 6 WLIB girls... Not to spread any rumors but at least 15% of them are flat out trannies. Anyone wants to meet the harem, I'll bring em by but you gotta play guess the tranny for yourself and hopefully you will win (or lose?)

• Joakim Berg Solum

15% times 6 is 0.9. The missing 0.1 is the penis that got chopped off...

• Rick (史大龙)

Thorstan, Pomegranate is a good name for 莫明

• Christian Hansen

I agree with Ekki, that is the answer my female friends give when they are questioned about this topic. It is more related to behavior than any other thing

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I know the ultimate (silly?) answer ... because Chinese men (due to their skin color) have better tan than white female, hence white female look too pale ... whereas white guys dont have that issue ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ok, in actuality what we refer to in Chinese as "chasing" a girl is what girls from the states call "psychotic stalking". They do not find it very attractive.

However, I haven't yet met any Chinese girls who enjoy the guys continuously calling and asking them out either. Maybe men haven't evolved quite so fast as cultural norms. Or maybe this also explains why it's no uncommen to see a foreign man with a Chinese girl.

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    啊惠同学....is tooooo sexy of course all kinds of men want her....too bad she doesnt like a chinese guy like me....hey, 啊惠同学 you still with that handsome black guy?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yanyuan, 你说的太对,啊惠同学is totally 棒able (我自己发明的词语).Ahui, I hope you don't mind a little good natured sexual harrassment.

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    莫明 let me tell u a secret, you know what A Hui has for breakfast? Attention. u know what A HUU has for Lunch? Attention. Dinner? Extra attention. she will love you sexual harrasment.
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    莫名。。。。。。 and 棒able ..... hahahahahahah Brilliant stuff.. not only is she 棒able, she 棒s like its end of the world, it is a phenomenon only Ricky Marin could describe...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yanyuan, I am happy to feed the hungry when they've earned it ^^

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    阿惠同学是我知道的中文最棒的前苏联小姑娘,哈哈
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

啊惠同学的中文令人太佩服她,并令我想棒她……我不确定两件事是否有关;-)

1 wrote:
    感谢以上智者的讨论
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    莫明,now you really have to exaplain to me what is 棒她&hellip
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

What if I'm interested in foreign women. Its not like I'm speaking on a forum or something.Anyway,just between me and you, stay cool !

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

Chinese chicks; why do many of you go for foreign boys? ...And not someone with the same cultural background, language etc as chinese boys? :)

We find the answer here, it might have the answers to why foreign girls, most of them, go for foreign boys... :)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

According to what i have heard, Foreign girls do like Chinese men. But its hard for them to find a good one, as the good ones are already picked by Chinese Girls :)

The rest are too perv or too shy. so it really depends. The one who balances wins ;)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hmm, good observation Camilla. But, it's still a minority of Chinese girls who go for foreign guys, so shouldn't it be only a minority of foreign girls that go for foreign guys?

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

My point exactly 莫明 ! :) I just somehow belive finding the minority of chinese chicks going for foreign boys is easier/faster to find, than the other way around.. Especially in this page, maby... Hehehe.. ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... now I know why Chinese guys come back to China ... to find their "roots" ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Astaroth, I go to China and chase everybody, but I find that while most of the foreign dudes are banging ktv hookers, most of the foreign girls that don't speak Chinese are extremely available. Means way better odds for me than in the states or the UK :-D

• Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:
    Camilia, that if this is a real profile, according to your "same background attract" theory, they most of people should marry their cousins, brothers, sisters, or even..just be homosexuals. anyways, Mo Ming, you are the man...you reveal the ugliness of White men in China! hahhaa
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

Maybe yes! Maybe no!

How many people really care about it ??   I reckon most human beings are most likely more interested in the one from their own race !!!

Is that true!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... David Ochoa ... you cant find them in Beijing, you will need to go up north (Chinese with Mong or Russian blood) or far west ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Thanks Yanyuan, I try.

• Simen Wangberg

I'm still stuck here wondering why no one has made fun of a dude with a name like "Jack Crazy Gym" yet.

Jack...just how crazy is your gym? Is it just like "whoa guys, this party is CRAZY" or more like Charlie Sheen levels of insanity? I need to work on my killer 2-pack.

• N@N@
    N@N@ wrote:
    匈牙利的女人喜欢中国男孩儿.我有几个中国朋友的女友都是匈牙利人
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

葡萄牙人呢?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

葡萄牙人?喜欢蒲吧,淘宝?

• Martine Solheim

I've dated 2 Chinese guys. 1st one was way to full on!!! catch ya. 2nd was a completele dick (dated to many foreign girls, thought he knew us all and had a big head!) I don't discriminate I've dated Dicks from many different counties, and I'm sure there are crazy woman out there covering many nationalities too.

Just give me a decent date please!!!!!! I don't care where people are from just no losers.

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

@Yanyuan, you dont make any sence at all what so ever... And Camilia ? Recon u are talking bout my fake profile.. Yeah, it is fake btw, I am in reality a 40yrs old fat, bald guy. In other words: Damn sexy, as I got this awsome job and a lot of cash...

@Empire Honey, sucks to hear that u were treated bad.. My impression is that chinese boys go with foreign girls for 玩. Don´t take it serious.. There are of course good boys as well, but maybe its true as mentioned before, the chinese girls have already captured them for themselves.. ;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've known a couple of foreign chicks who date Chinese dudes. I'm pretty good friends with an English girl who has a Beijing boyfriend, actually. They're both exceedingly strange specimens of their respective nationalities, however, as we all ought to aspire to be.

Why the fuck not?

There are a lot of Chinese dudes out there, comparatively fewer Chinese chicks, and furthermore, a lot of the rich Chinese dudes keep two or three Chinese chicks to themselves. That shit ain't fair. And importing chicks is hardly an equalizer, 'cuz then they've got to figure out a way to communicate with their mail-order brides, which is, of course, something that most laowai swine were never able to figure out before, either, and that's why they've got yellow fever.

• 白杰/jason White
    "Julio Three wrote: Posted 6 days ago 美国的钱叫美金,英国的钱是不是叫英金?还有越南的钱呢?" 憨P
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Agree with you, Clancy. They are not very masculine physically and spiritually. And the rare exceptions go to Da Fan, Jon Gu, JZ, etc,.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

I've seen if often, but of course not as much as foreign guys dating chinese girls. A good friend of mine in Shanghai has been together with a chinese guy for a few years now. She was a blonde norwegian high-fashion model and now a stylist =)

1 wrote:
    You may have overlooked, here is what the Chinese title of the site .. and the pictures and thought should be in accordance with the habits of the Chinese people .. no need for you to adapt to make improper comments on your so-called Western "concepts and ideas," according to our Chinese used to it you (Western) way out .. I'm sorry you to China? 你们可能都忽视了,这里是中国的地盘..什么标题和图片及思想都要按照中国人的习惯你们来适应..没有必要妄加评论你们所谓的西方"观念和思想"按照我们中国人的习惯才是你们(西方)的出路..我很遗憾你们为什么来中国?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    ahh, Maria, I'm soooo flattered if you are not kidding, haha. now i'm working on get my abs back, and it's a good booster of hearing u say so :) JZ, jump out to 感谢国家
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Maria is total marriage material. 亲爱的,你为什么有时间在这个网站上浪费?

Actually, I think it's too obvious that Maria is just my clone. She'd date the same guys on here that I would.

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    JZ, 我中午喝多了,别告诉你莫明哥哥我说了什么。我从前也挺一本正经的,现在至少要假正经。
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

lets get things clear and simple here, for me ,... i think it all depends on individual's character. if not so, then what do you think makes a Chinese girl to run over to a foriegn boy? instead, going for a fellow chinese with the same background , culture and language?. at the same spot, what makes foreign women (girls) not having interest in Chinese men  (boys)? this is simply meaning that, "INTEREST" is the main fact, regardless of same culture, background and language. so foreign women perhaps they think Chinese  men are not capable for satisfying their saxual and social needs and to worsen the matter, cultural things and language are involved, making it too sour for those gorgeous foreign girls to put their interest in Chinese men at its lowest. and on the other hand, Chinese women are getting soaked coz  of these amazing foreign cocks. they dont mind the language and different cultures plus backgrounds, all they want is  satisfaction. i can give you an example of myslef, . One pretty Chinese girl came barging me  to get her down south boned., but  unfortunately i couldnt help it at that moment. i know this was not part of this but, i used it for elaborations to get facts behind doors!!! hope its clear now...lol!!!!

• MATE
    MATE wrote:

nope... many west girls i meet have a chinese BF

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

jz关于Madam Maria的论述真是感人至深啊!!!阿弥陀佛哈哈哈

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

You need to do these before get a western girl.

1, work out (get strong muscle)

2, Get a tan ( you can come to sunkissed tanning studio)

3, Better speak english (easier to communicate)

4, Respect her ( Chinese men dont know how to respect girls, to be with a western girl you have to respect her,  for example, if she said i doesnt wanna a icecream, then you dont buy it for her. usually chinese guy will still buy icecream even the girl saids she doesnt want it)

5, Good bed skills ( to satisfy her)

6, Be civilized ( never spit in public, and never make sounds when you are eating)

7, Be clean ( take shower every morning, better put perfume after shower even you are not smelly)

8, Dress like european guys ( Chinese guys are not good as choosing clothes)

Good luck!

• Charlotte Klemp

Thank you Yuki for bringing respect towards women to the point!

So this is what emancipation and equality of genders is all about:

If SHE doesn't want ice-cream, HE should not buy her ice-cream anyway!!!!!!

A century lasting discussion can be fixed that easy! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@John Constantine ,

They asked, and i answered. 

pls: I really think chinese guys should be more confidence with themself. I know one of the Chinese guy who were completely like what i said above, and he can change his western girlfriends every week. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I'm confused - I'm agreeing with Yuki lately.

Although I'm not tan, and Chinese guys needn't be either. Also, perfume/cologne is disgusting.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

All Yuki's comments on this issue are so ridiculous. she's just a hooker, me think.....

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

As a matter of fact,  this is not the issue of "FOREIGN WOMAN and CHINESE MAN" or whatever, basically, I suggest that we Chinese people should not always hold a very narrow conception about the "chinese man whatever" to ourself and whatever narrow conception to the people from other countries, what we should do is to find the better way to have communication and exchange ideas to different people,  and exprerss yourself in a right way to let other people (or you named foreign women,hehe) get to know what a kind of person you are. man, let's get a better open mind, you'll see there's another better one inside you.......... 

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@John Constantine 

What i said is only for most western girls in general. 

I mean for a chinese guy who wants to get western girlfriends in general, but there still special western girl married with chinese guy who wasnt like what i said above...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@莫明

I dont like perfume either, my noise is very sensitive with strong smells, but i still wear alittle bit if i am going to party or meet with people, the point is, wearing nice clothes, putting on perfume is not just show how beautiful you are also means to respect other people. 

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

For Yuki, even she herself doesn't know that she IS JUST a racist bitch, a narrow mind local Nongmin........it's pathetic.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stanley, don't be mad just cause you can't get any hot chicks to bang you.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    oh, 莫名 and YanniC,I dont need to get any hot girls, I'm satisfied with what I've got before and now, it's a boring game for me to pick up girls everywhere randomly and dump and say farewell to them. But for some white trash, maybe it's a really coool thing, some of white trash have to move to China for better life, most of them are really just a pathetic losers, but for we local resident, we don't have to move out to other countries to get girls, we just stay in home country then can pick up girls from all different countries like we purchase in the supermarket, haha. And Yannic, do you know what's the real situation on this issue? just see what a kind of chicks u've got, just see it. do u mind to marry a whore to be ur wife? should u ask ur parent's suggestion? hehe.....
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stanley, why all the off-topic anger towards "white trash"? If you're not mad about not being appealing to foreign women, that's good for you, but you haven't given any evidence to support your racist assertions.

YC, didn't I see your profile picture on a QQ profile discussing 騙老外的錢?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    hehe, 莫名, it's unnecessary for me to say anything to some white trash, should I tell you from which countries of all my ex GFs are? boring.........
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... YC ... there is an international version (i.e. English) of QQ, there is no excuse ...

莫明 ... he must be native Chinese, and he uses his own hand ... satisfaction guaranteed ... heehee ...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    hahahhahaha!!!!John Constantine, totally agree. hahaha!!!!
  • Xiaodian
    Xiaodian wrote:

because   she is not your "缘分"

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Afroman ... I am not made, I was born ... hahahahaha ... ...

• Simen Wangberg

"Such local girls are also not high-class, nothing special"

Uhhhh. What do you mean by "local"? Beijing girls, or just Chinese women in general?

I don't see why attractive, intelligent foreigners should be restricted to dating other foreigners if there are perfectly suitable Chinese women that they could be happy with. Actually, I've seen lots of attractive & engaging Chinese women with equally attractive & engaging foreign boyfriends/husbands.

The dating pool in Beijing is largely Chinese. There aren't that many foreign women here to begin with, and as John so eloquently put it, a fair amount of them are "fat foreign cows".

I do think it's funny that Chinese guys/girls will occasionally get all like "hurpdurp foreigners only date ugly Chinese cos they don't know what beauty is" but this is a matter of difference in beauty standards between cultures.

But at the end of the day, seriously ugly is seriously ugly - no matter how big your eyes are or how oval-shaped your face is or whatever. And I have certainly seen some foreigners with some nasty Chinese chicks. But I've also seen quite the opposite - creepy, old fat white dudes with young, nubile Chinese girls. 'splain that one, Lucy.

• Simen Wangberg

I saw that on ChinaSmack. That kind of smacked of jealousy though - not because the foreign woman in question was attractive (she wasn't), but because they both sounded successful and happy.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha .. John Constantine ... nice one ... but I think this last one might be a porn actress, and she is American Japanese, cant remember her name for the moment ...

• Simen Wangberg

Um, are you sure that second chick is even Chinese?

Here's a good one: Zhang Ziyi. By most accounts, she's quite an attractive woman by Western standards. But apparently, she doesn't quite match up with Chinese ideals of beauty. She was engaged to a foreign guy for awhile I guess.

This is all pretty much pointless until an actual Chinese guy chimes in though. AHEM.

• Charlotte Klemp

In only 2 years here I saw many foreigners (not lame at all) with chinese girls that were much more beautiful (and even less fake and bitchy) than the American-Asian that you posted up there.... sorry for you John C.!

• Simen Wangberg

"TheBeijinger nightlife galleries. They have a lot of Beijing examples"

Hah. Examples of what, exactly? Not that a nightlife gallery is exactly a great litmus test of attractiveness/intelligence (I thought only "loosers" hung out in bars, John?), but I've seen those galleries too, and there are lots of examples of local-local, foreign-foreign, and local-foreign couples on there. Could go any direction.

• Simen Wangberg

"chinese girls that were much more beautiful (and even less fake and bitchy)"

This this this. Every time I see some catty-looking chick walking out of a shopping mall with her hapless boyfriend/husband (foreign or local) being dragged out by his ear, I just think...that is so not worth it.

Props on the Jap-American chick though. SAUCE PLZ.

• Simen Wangberg

Eh. I don't think those two are really that outstanding, if you're trying to compare them to the chick you posted before (SAUCE PLEASE). The chick is decent but she looks a little tired. The guy looks like he just got done riding his bike to the bar.

Again, need a Chinese guy/gal to chime in - but from what I understand, Chinese ideals of beauty include, but are not limited to:

1. White skin, like ghostly white

2. Small, downturned nose

3. Oval-shaped face - pointy chin, small forehead

4. Large eyes/double eyelid

5. Skinny (although this is pretty universal, as are the large eyes)

6. Long, long legs - like almost comically long.

• Charlotte Klemp

Michael you didn't get it I guess....BECAUSE they aren't outstanding, he posted them. Doesn't he try to proof that all laowais are lame ducks and thus only get those lame chicks? Wheras he is hell of a great guy (smart and trained body) who could get all the hot-chicks but fortunately he is not interested in Chinese girls....

Correct me if I'm wrong!

• Simen Wangberg

I honestly don't know what he's trying to say at this point, as usual. What I'm trying to say is that there are beautiful couples and jacked-up looking couples, and this has little or nothing to do with their nationalities.

Actually, John even had a minute burst of enlightenment when he pointed out - and so eloquently at that - that "every lame dates with a lame". This is actually a lot closer to how it really works - intelligent and attractive people date people who are similarly intelligent and attractive.

This works no matter where you are on the "scale", if you want to call it that. And it's not a hard and fast rule by any means - again, when you see ugly Chinese chicks with attractive foreigners and vice versa.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

all the girls I know, think they are to feminine looking... they also are often times smaller in height/ package lol--  there are still always foreign girls who like asians same reason why there are girls who have a fetish for smaller men... but in the end its just the first look. they might feel not so attracted towards u on the first look but u still can make them fall in love with u... just gonna take some time to be looked at in a different light u know.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

same with chinese gals... alot of them are not attracted to a hairy manly 300 soldier. rather attracted to a jay chou u know... still with the right attitude and body language u still can rock their pussy

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

DD, I would have to agree. Both his ex's (left and right) were probably local. Either that or he had a real girlfriend, and he lost her to a foreign guy. I remember my brother took a local guy's girlfriend once, and that guy was ranting in racist blogs for weeks afterwards about how foreign guys are losers and how girls who date them are whores. The double standard is what's funniest. If a fat 40 year old local man has enough money, he will be trying to buy up young local girls left and right, and he will succeed with some of them. When a handsome foreign guy uses his influence (and some money borrowed from his brother) to get a girl the same age as he is, suddenly it's all "THEY TOOK OUR JERBS".

YC, I'm not certain, it was a few years ago, but the pictures really looked familiar. Maybe I just think all Asian people look alike.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am fat 40 yo, but with no money and not local ... and that reminds me, what happened to those losers who tried to raise fund in my name? Did they scam the money?

... and referring to a recent new thread, I might need to change your words to "When a handsome foreign guy uses his influence (and some money borrowed from his current GF) to get another girl the same age" ... heehee ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"...Those losers who tried to raise fund in my name..."

Are you referring to me and Gu? I don't know if he ever actualy got any donations for your hooker. I did, but I spent them on watermelon. Sorry.

I didn't quite get the reference to the recent new thread.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

hahaaha i could bet that u have some talents in meeting girls.... many guys i know who are starting out... been through what u have been and had many no class girls cause their minds were limited. but still many of them are no class themself.... yeahhh many of the nongmin girls coming to beijing have still kinda racist thoughts. u cant forget that this country had just really opened to the outside of the world one or two generations back.... how could u expect them to be like us....? they still badly racists aagaint black and south asians... japanese are the worst one though, signs on bars which are saying " NO Whites!! No Blacks!! LOL racism is in the nature of stupidity.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

still its hard for people who arnt fluent in chinese without having any chinese friends to get a cute local gf who is not an abc, hooker, lame, or from the farmerside.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

still its hard for people who arnt fluent in chinese without having any chinese friends to get a cute local gf who is not an abc, hooker, lame, or from the farmerside.

• Simon Frederic

莫明 : perfume disgusting ?  like soap huh.

@john : There are plenty of foreigners and Chinese hanging with gorgeous girls.

I guess that's it is hard to see hanging around in KAI bar.

I know a couple of western girls that have married Chinese guys. It is not because one girl is not into you that she is not into all the men here. And if she is then there is not much to think about it- just move to the next one :)

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    It's overly complex to some with a complexion revolving around the most reclusive ideologies involving control. Love will tell us even when we don’t ask you see; we choose our own style and predicate from there forth. Color does not matter, but the color of a person does?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.