Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Fun and Flexible Chinese Tutor!

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:
    Greetings, friends! Looking for a flexible, experienced, and (most importantly) FUN Chinese tutor? Look no further – my name is Zoe Zhong Ming, and I would be more than happy to help you take your Chinese to the next level. I recently graduated from Beijing Normal University with a degree in Chinese Language & Literature, as well as a minor in English. I am fully prepared to teach you anything and everything you want to know about Chinese – both the language AND the culture! I’ve tutored students from many parts of the world, including the United States, Germany and South Korea. My hours are fairly flexible – I can meet you weekday evenings at a coffee shop, quiet restaurant or even your own home. I think you’ll find my negotiable rates to be quite competitive! Interested parties may send questions, comments and inquiries by replying to this ad, or by email: zmwz_zmwz@hotmail.com. Hoping to hear from all you eager Chinese students soon! Cheers!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.