Discussion » Nonsense » does kiss dangers?

• Cc
    Cc wrote:

does it infection disease? recently watching 《secret diary of belle》(not sure the name)。。。。。。then i‘ve been thinking about this question!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... yes it can, but nothing serious ...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    It doesn't danger, and it sure doesn't infection. A good kiss does perfection. Does it make any sense to you?
  • Jenelyn Tambago

you can get mononucleosis

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    kiss is not danger at all, unless u got wound in your mouth. but blow job is risky, tho not that risky - you got quite a small chance getting STD, even HIV - especially if you do cum swallow - i'm not kidding
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Through kissing you can share:

a cold or a flu

some types of hepatitis

That's about it...

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Best to avoid kissing and go right to the sex.  It's the only way to be safe.

• Monica Jakobsen

kissing is very dangerous thing! please be careful. sometimes you can catch more than just disease, you could be catching a nightmare as well.>< well that kinda depends on who the guy/girl is. be fair to say, no one can resist the pleasures through kissing.

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

another bad topic!!!!my bad!!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Saibo is correct. Apparantly something like 50% of people have oral herpes, which I believe is called 上火 in Chinese. I'm terrified of it.

I guess kissing is no more dangerous than having sex with a rubber though. You can get herpes either way, and you don't have much else to worry about.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

CiaraL ... it is not a bad topic at all, in fact, it is delightful and cheerful, maybe a bit wet, but cheerful :)

Mr Africa ... 马克 is a doctor, or going to be one ... maybe Pablo Navarrete too?

Xiao ... for your age, you seem to be very experienced? heehee ...

Ethan ... slow down, hahaha ... she just finished the laundry for Daniel (or was it someone else), CiaraL might still be a bit shy :)

NYCZ_Thomas and 莫明 ... are you guys a bit too concerned about a simple kiss? As the saying goes, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", so you boys should go to some malls (or any place you like to go at your age), zero in on some girls, and spread the germs around ... that's what Hillary might have done anywya, hahahaha ...

Have a wonderful cold Tue everyone :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Hmm, pregnancy is definitely the most expensive and physically detrimental of the STDs, but it's so easy to prevent and even cure that it doesn't worry me much. Herpes though - I'd rather not be itching.
  • Børge Notkevich

The Secret Diary of a Call Girl, very interesting series! Where can I download it?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I think that life as a call girl is not quite so luxurious as in that show perhaps. You don't need subtitles, do you?

• Børge Notkevich

I think every job has its ups and downs, I've seen a few epsoides of this show and the stories are very interesting, not something one gets an insight on everyday!

Thank you, but I'm fine without subtitles, though they are helpful when it comes to Chinese shows!

• Joakim Berg Solum

You can try a video player called "SPlayer," it downloads subtitles automatically for most shows in the language of your choice. Well, assuming that the subtitles exist for that particular show.

BTW, yeah I'm back in Beijing now. Too lazy to reply so just updating you here. hahahaha

• Børge Notkevich

Thanks Jon, but I'm not a fan of subtitles, rarely watch any world films.

Good to have you back :)

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

yes yes yes~~~~~ secret diary of a call gilr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can watch it from 风行,there you wont miss any epsoides,3 seasons

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.