Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Tired of Teaching English, the language?

• Aj
    Aj wrote:

Put your college education to some good use! Teaching language can get tedious eventually. If you are serious about teaching, you can consider teaching some subject areas, such as history, politics, business, or whatever you can think of that is suitable for a college classroom.

So, if you are tired of teaching English the language, and are an expert of something, leave your marks here, or tell us how we can get in touch with you. We will supply you the best students you could ever dream of (in terms of talent and motivation) so at least you can have an intelligent conversation rather than repeating the boring grammar and idioms day after day

Look forward to hearing from you!

AJ

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

With misrepresentation like this who needs enemies?

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Alas, I was referring to Astaroth grinding his axe again!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fuck yeah dude. I'm tired of my university ESL gig. Got room in your training center for someone to teach Street Fighter II? 'Cuz my hadouken is downright fierce.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@Throstan, "We pretty frequently get spambots, agents, and others "looking" for ... a white businessman to stand in at a meeting..."

I resent the implication sir. I am not a spambot (despite what my spamming every thread may lead you to believe), and my offer of cash for cauc, although publicly criticized by many who still had their souls (hadn't lived in China long enough), there were still many who were happy to jump on it.

@Dando,

I see your hadouken, and I answer you with a jumping tatsumakisenpukyaku and a shouryuken!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Daniel Lessor ... that's not called teaching, that's called an educational (and/or intelligent) discussion or exploration ... I myself are not qualified for such, due to my dangerously low (or no) IQ, but quite a few "native Chinese" on this site are more than qualified for that ... Pete warned me not to point names in public, so PM me if you want to know who ...

Aj ... if you need someone to teach about cooking, or how to knock shoulders against strangers who might otherwise owe the street (I heard that this will be in the 2011 version of Street Fighter - Street Fighter "Beijing Style - without the fist") ... then I am more than qualified :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... "If you like to help us without payment" ... it might be easier to get water out of stone, right, Astaroth? ...

The education system in the orient or SE Asia in general, including HK, China, Taiwan, Japan are Singapore are all very similar, i.e. they believe that instituional education is far more important than social education, although they said otherwise ...

When I was "picked" 7 years ago, my education was actually a concern, but I have managed to sell the idea that "education" is just a silly thing, whereas the skill of learning is far far more valuable ...

So, Astaroth ... do what you need to do, and in a few decades, or a few more, with hope, China will grow out of it ...

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

whoa nelly!

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Astaroth, so you are working for one  of these companies you hate so much or...?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.