Discussion » Nonsense » What do you need exactly?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    We all need a little bit of something. What do you need Bejing?
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    @ Jz please explain bro. If you asking if I'm local then no, we are all brothers J.Yet, I'm somewhat familar with the ups and downs of the C since I have friends there and I study.Anyway, whats up J?
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    Mistake kindness for weakness, might get you in face as I snap back. You’ll think I’m made of bamboo. You don’t know where hits pause… look at it as if you have a different face. To the other race some try to erase your presence no pheasant but in my present time living life for myself. Simply wealth is what we need bro’s and sisters yeah we got to feed all our people and since we’re equal. No doubt that there’s a sequel hope you see but just a tad of advice from V is oh to... Rest...rest…rest…rest… rest… rest… Yo, forget that stress...Stress...stress...stress...stress...stress...stress Be blessed, It’s off my chest Since what I love comes second to none Faster than a tiger got to get me one I’m coming for some, no I’m not done, even while you Rest...rest…rest…rest… rest… rest… Good health for my family and child since it’s been a while since that the news was cool,… damn fools. Cause its trouble like there’s never been, took my son to the temple hope they bless him. Fried fish made a wish the he could be free but the whole situation depends on me. See I’ll be on top, yes I work so hard soldiers cant can’t stop the man baby I hope you understand that you need to …. Rest...rest…rest…rest… rest… rest… Yo, forget that stress...Stress...stress...stress...stress...stress...stress Be blessed, It’s off my chest Since what I love comes second to none Faster than a tiger got to get me one I’m coming for some, no I’m not done, even while you Rest...rest…rest…rest… rest… rest…
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:
    You know I will bro, just to damn busy now hehe.
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Astaroth : Hahaha you should.

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

funny..... funny ...funny.....

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Spire ....Yeah, check behind the mall. It grows wild and some call it Bok choy!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Bridget ..... Well said and understood.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I need Tylenol right now!!! Shi^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.