Discussion » Beijing Life » Is it possible to hire a laundry maid?

• SoulCreative Web Studios
    SoulCreative Web Studios wrote:

I fucking hate doing my Laundry. How much does it cost to pay someone to come do my laundry once a week? Does anyone know someone who does this service?

I know the typical idea would be to simply get a GF, but it takes a long time to date a girl enough to ask her to do my cleaning...

• Joakim Berg Solum

Easy to find a maid to do general cooking, cleaning, or laundry stuff for you, but you might have a hard time getting one to come to just do laundry... that's only like 2 minutes of work to throw it in a machine, 45 minutes of waiting, and 5 more minutes to hang it up to dry. Then you still have to fold them up yourself, unless you ask her to come back the 2nd day when they are dry.

I'd think that most maids don't like to make the trip for just 1 hour of work or less. But you can get someone to come over and do general cleaning plus your laundry for 2 hours, and it'd only be like 30RMB a trip.

• Simen Stensvoll

gf won,t do that,u have to get a wife

• Synne Syverstad
    that's only like 2 minutes of work to throw it in a machine, 45 minutes of waiting, and 5 more minutes to hang it up to dry. haha~I laughed out~
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

I used to get someone in every two weeks to do cleaning, washing etc. As I've only got three pairs of underpants things got a bit interesting there but ... better than doing it yourself, eh!

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

wow~~~if you pay me~i'd love to do the part time job,really easy~~~hahaahahaha

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... looks like "laundry maid" is a new term for the already out-dated "language partner"?

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

huh?????i thought here talk about laundry stuff~~~~~

what the heck outfit,daddy。。。。。。。。。。。。even my age~~

hehehehehe~~~~sooo complex~~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Daniel ... stop teasing ... be straight up and honest :)

By the way, CiaraL ... that might be one English lesson you wont learn at school, hahaha ...

• Simen Stensvoll

Dan, u r such a bad boy!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Wats dat?

Wash my underwear and I'll chew the elastic out of yours.

Fair 'nuff?

• Joakim Berg Solum

Sweet holy black baby Jesus, Dando... hahahahahaha

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

You can pay 600 yuan for hiring someone to cook dinner, do the laundry and clean the house, sex may not included.

Welcome to China and exploit our cheap labor.

• Joakim Berg Solum

Exploit? Everyone knows that foreigners pay more for maids than locals...

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

how about a male maid(actually gay guy)!!!!!!

wow!!!!wearing the maid outfit, (you want japanese flavor or europe flavor?hehe)

you know y I recommend about this? becos its probably for free and could content your most orders~

the point is who do the chore~the benefit is could be free,right?????

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.