Discussion » Nonsense » Y guys like put their arm under their girl's neck

• Cc
    Cc wrote:

Girls,did you really enjoy on this?? and is this way to sleep make you comfortable???for me, it's not good to sleep with a" hard pillow" ,though its make the heart warm

Boys, did you really feel fine for this???? never feel numb of your arm??

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    i dont like that, it makes my arm numb after keeping it like that for a while. tho i feel comfortable that i can grab a boob if doing so, cons overwhelm pros for sure
  • G
    G wrote:

JZ, I have to say I agree with you...It isn't a problem...When people feel uncomfortable, no matter male or female, just say it directly...not a big deal, right?

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

Im not saying its a problem or not...

I just want to know how many ppl do this....

becos I want to know does that all the male do this?? or part of,or just a few ppl do this~~and also wanna know does every female really feel good for that,or partialy,or a few~~~

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I can never figure out what the hell to do with my arms. If it's under her body or neck, I will wake up when it starts to die from lack of circulation, and she will wake up when I pull it back.

I think the only solution besides sleeping like strangers is to have her sleep on top of me. That may not actually be very comfortable either though.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

I like my hand on the boob facing the ceiling.

• Simen Stensvoll

i think its sweet for some guys to do that,but i don,t think its really comfortable for both of us,so i will throw the arm away when im really going to fall asleep

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Separate beds - the "British hold".

• Christian Hansen
  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    kkkkkk. i ve really been enjoy that. i like ppl hold me when i sleep. that makes me feel safe. but i thought if it bothers,just stop doing it. that will be fine. honest is a good way to improve the realtionship.
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Nah, I'll grasp the abdomen unless I feeling randy baby.

• Alban
    Alban wrote:

Well, Ciara I think you dealin' wit a "skeleton" boy friend. I know girls really like resting their neck on a well muscled arm, there is no better  pillow .

Fat guys also can be useful in this occasion  so you'd better  try on different sizes.. 

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

Daniel Lessor : you ar right,must have a huge pillow,then put the arm under it.....hehehehehehe

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.