Discussion » Nonsense » If you could not fail...

• Davochi
    Davochi wrote:

Question everyone. Nice icebreaker.

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Try to be as descriptive as you can.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Get Zhanzi Yi in the sack...and make her feed me grapes.
  • Simen Wangberg

Ooh. Nice one, Peter. I would do the same with Milla Jovovich and Christina Hendricks. Simultaneously.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Peter, if I remember correctly xiao Zhang said she would be happy to let someone baoyang her, so you might not be dependant on this "could not fail" scenario. You may need a very large pile of money to do this though.

On tangent, I am also available to be baoyang with somewhat more relaxed conditions, although I have some prerequistes as to the girl doing it.

If I could not fail, I would take over the world, disband all countries and standing armies, and create new (non-representative) democratic countries limited in size to 100,000 people each.

Then I would make all stupid people sterile.

• Simen Stensvoll

i would marry Dan,and have two cute boy twins,maybe a cool girl too

• Simen Wangberg

"Then I would make all stupid people sterile."

THIS. h my god, this. Seriously.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

If I could not fail I would undo what you just did.  Damn hippies.

Oh, you only say that because you don't know what my goal was in doing it. I just don't want anything capable of threatening my domination of the world. Democracies without armies act very slowly and surely won't pose the kind of threat to me that a one-billion-strong dictatorship would.

• Einsteinna
    Einsteinna wrote:

I'd like to rescue all my beloved firends and my parents when the 2012 comes!!

it's not a joke, though the topic may like a joke.........

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.