Discussion » Nonsense » anyone work in CBD?

• JZ
    JZ wrote:
    where do you have your daily lunch? I need suggestions and lunch mates, female preferrable.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... you poor poor boy ...

My suggestion, is that you state where you are in CBD, and how much time you can have for lunch ... e.g. if you are in Guo Mao area, you dont want to rush over to Wang Fu Jing during lunch (either taxi or subway, but taxi would take more time), dine at a nice restaurant like 俏江南 (but need 15 minutes to wait for your table, order and your order to arrive), have only 10 minutes to eat and talk, and then rush back to Guo Mao ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... the sad part, is that you cannot have a two or three hour lunch ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

JZ, why is a slick guy like you always short on female companionship?

If you have "typical" Chinese tastes, you should probably ignore my recomendations, but there's an Indian place with a cheap lunch on B1 on the north side of SOHO Shangdu East, and an Italian counter in the basement of 世贸天阶 (The Place).

Of course, these are not great environments, just decent cheap lunches for people like me who aren't used to eating the same type of food every day.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... looks like it is time for me to suit up to help the guys for a change ...

First of all, are you guys looking for girls to have fun, or for a real decent relationship, with possibility of "permanent"? If you just want to have fun, I am sure most of you know very well where to find "fun", and whom to have fun with ...

Or if you guys are looking for fun, but lying about it, well then, this might not be the place for you ... you can go to the Lair, they have lots of experts over there ...

However, if you are looking for real decent relationship, the first thing you need to remember, is that a lot of Chinese girls that you would meet in China, dont have a clue what is really going on in your home ... most of them only know the world as projected by "Sex and the City", "Gossip Girls", so there is actually a bit of cultural gap between that and your real life ...

So my advice is to inform them and educate them, be a gentleman and dont lie about your intention ...

Off to supermarket ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.