Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Motherfucking facepaint

• 袜子
    袜子 wrote:

Well, after the smashing success of my last Halloween costume thread, I've decided to consult you shitheads once again:

Where can I buy facepaint/face makeup in Beijing? Like, you know, a real store. A real place where you can walk in and buy things.

The first person that says anything about Taobao gets stabbed in the fucking face.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Just get yourself really drunk or high before the party, with whatever means you can get your hands (and stomach etc) onto, then have a look in the mirror, I promise you will look like anything you want ...
  • Simen Wangberg

Jesus Christ. Well, you all...sort of tried. Forget it.

I can't seem to find any facepaint on Taobao anyway - well, I did find some, but 30 kuai for a single tube of red facepaint? Fuck my life.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Yeah! Mike, I was looking for the same, Fuck taobao, they have nothing but shit there for halloween, Its better to go to a store and buy, as they might mix something else for a face paint in online stores :S

Did u check any supermarkets? The supermarkets near my place just sell jelly beans :S and pumpkins.

Maybe this weekend I will have a look in the city center, let me know if you find a good one :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Mike, your life? Let's not ...

Seriously, one place I can think of, is 77 at Xi Dan ... last time I was there, the ventilation was not very good, so you might want to bring a small tub of oxygen or a girl with big lungs, but that place is so cheap and colorful that you might be surprised what you could find ...
  • Simen Wangberg

Straight from TBJ - http://www.beijing-kids.com/blog/beijingkids/2009/10/26/Dressed-to-Thrill-Where-to-buy-Halloween-Costumes-in-Beijing

Funny thing is, I quit posting there awhile back because no one ever seemed to know anything about...anything. Guess the Internet is the same anywhere.

• Jazlyn Ssy
    Jazlyn Ssy wrote:

hi^^ who is interest to do new hair-style in 名匠坊saloon? It got about 7shops in Beijing. I got a 40%discount VIP membership card which cost RMB1600. If ur spend is about rmb1000, mean rmb600. Currently i would like to sell it out with rmb1300. If anyone is really interested in it, i can bring it to the shop to show u the balance. My msn is su-e@hotmail.com. 15810253052. the card does not hv expired date. thx^^

• Jazlyn Ssy
    Jazlyn Ssy wrote:

i cant use it cuz i will fly bec to my own country soon^^

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... now that's an idea ... go to a Peking Opera School or theatre, get them to paint your face, and then go to any party ...

• Monica Jakobsen
  • Simen Wangberg

"try ebay today at www.ebay.com"

What the fuck is wrong with you? Yeah, I'm gonna eBay face makeup and pay retarded amounts of shipping + wait two months for it to get here.

I got my makeup at Tianyi. I bet a lot of the other wholesale markets have it too, if you ask around enough. Or just go to the places listed in the article I posted.

And what the fuck is this?:

"hi^^ who is interest to do new hair-style in 名匠坊saloon? blahblahblah stupid inane shit that doesn't belong here"

Fucking hell.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... she probably mistaken that you need a facial or something major to be done on your face ... cant blame the girl for trying to help :)
  • Monica Jakobsen
    "what the fuck is wrong with me" dude this is beijing not manhattan, grow up from this halloween thing already geek.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

0/10. Troll harder, brah.

• Simen Wangberg

Fuck, I didn't realize I was feeding it until I'd already posted.

NEWSFLASH THIS IS NOT WELIVEINMANHATTAN.COM Y'ALL QUIT BEIN THE GEEK

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:
    uuuuu~
  • Monica Jakobsen

geek....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... but this could have well been whowantstoliveinmanhattan.com ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    DD  77is expensive than huawei , even the same thing, 77will expensive than hua wei --xidan.  but some special things is good.
  • Monica Jakobsen

true lmao, i like that. by the way xavier thx for saving the day lol.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

hahaha ... always glad to help ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.