Discussion » Nonsense » Chinese Basketball team brawl

• BIRIMA
    BIRIMA wrote:

That  was really ugly, really ugly , too ugly to see the c hinese basketball team fighting against the brazilian team.

Incidence like this always happened In China.  Better suspend these people from collective sport. Soccer, basketball, voleyball are not fighting, it is just a fair play game. If u can not hold ur fighting mood, just get away from it rather .

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

fuck that! if some dull international competition can be spiced up with a good brawl, i say let the fists fly and the blood flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gestures of sportsmanship can make us proud, but fights can make us FEEL. the pure inappropriateness of a basketball brawl is so captivating, i don't think it should ever be discouraged through suspension. violent, bloody brawls must be subtly promoted, in whatever way they can. the uglier the better!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I'd rather watch Rodman fight with Malone, or Shark fight with Barkley...Well, I have a bad taste

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

there were some fake acting in game ..and also some mistakes by reff..anyway..chinese players acts like those other local chinese people who like to act tough .same happened in the game

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

I am not surprised at all, just another example of typical chinese fighting tactics

I've never in my life seen a chinese person in a fair fight.

• Hans Christian Eriksson

hahahaha ,  the problem is that many will invade you when you fight one

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.