Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » Chinese Corner at Minzu University of China

• Rain
    Rain wrote:
    Welcome to Chinese Corner at Minzu University of China every Friday evening! Any guys who feel interested can come and join us. We can spend some free time, share our ideas and make international friends here. If you are the one who wants to practise Chinese and find someone that can help you with Chinese, or is interested to know more about the life in China, don't hesitate, just come here. We will have a great free talk! Time: From 7:00pm, every Friday. Address: at the lawn west to the Zhonghui Building(中慧楼) which faces the big gate of MUC, inside Minzu University of China How to get there: Take subway Line 4, get off at Weigongcun Station, and get out from Exit D. Walk 500 meters southwards, you will see the gate of MUC(中央民族大学). Or take a bus(209, 319, 320, 332, 634, 645, 653, 716, 717etc) and get off at Zhongyang Minzu Daxue Station(中央民族大学站), then walk 100 meters northwards, you will see the gate. Contact: Flo (cell phone: 13241432658, msn: monofpiano@hotmail.com) Mae(cell phone: 13522051952, msn: rain753421@hotmail.com)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hey, that was my school! I know there was an English corner when I went there, but I never heard of a Chinese corner.

Given that this event is being held in China, who do you expect to attend to practice Chinese?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

are you sure you actually posted something?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... considering that more than 99% of China (or Beijing for that matter) is some kind of Chinese corner anyway ... oh, I forgot what else I wanted to say ... sorry ... hahahaha ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... yeah, that's what I was going to say ... thanks ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.