SJ Social Grace and Etiquette goes far beyond the strict rules of etiquette and offers a fresh approach to contemporary social skills and image management. Our passion is to equip people from all walks of life with the necessary skills to move confidently from the informal to the formal with ease and grace. We teach how best to evaluate each social and business circumstance and to respond with appropriate dress and behavior depending on a variety of cultural considerations. SJ Social Grace and Etiquette focuses on using image as an effective communication tool to develop a personal and professional image brand.
Our employees love life! We are all dreamers and we work hard to make our dreams happen! We believe that there are only things that you can’t imagine, never anything that you can’t achieve! We welcome all people with a creative mind, if you love life, love to work hard on making your imagination come true then you are welcome to join us!
Foreign Etiquette Trainer Position Opening, we are looking for,
Foreigner who speaks fluent Chinese
background in teaching or education
patience and with good social manners
• Responsible for the design and delivery of a variety of training courses
• Preparation and facilitation of training courses.
• Design and making of instructional materials for training and participant materials.
• Responsible for performing miscellaneous duties related to training and development.
• Train training assistant
• An understanding of basic etiquette.
• Excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
• Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
• High ability in information research skills, write objectives, course outline, training materials with leader's guides.
• Analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills, customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high working standards, and initiatives.
• Solid project and time management skills, computer competence and the ability to use media effectively.
• Ability to prioritize and organize workflow and interact at the entry-level management level.
If you are interested, kindly send your CV( word format) with recent photo firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include the following informations,
your current visa type
the expiration date of your visa
for how long time do you intend to stay in Beijing.