Discussion » Nonsense » Does anyone personally know a KTV hooker?

• Liam (李安)
    Liam (李安) wrote:

Hello. This might seem odd, but I am curious if anyone on here personally knows a KTV girl. I'm starting a new journalism website that will feature interviews with Chinese people from a variety of backgrounds.

I think a KTV girl's story would be fascinating, so I'm trying to reach one, without having to visit one of those places. 

If you happen to know one, please send me a private message.

Thanks!

• Børge Notkevich

I think to write a good story you should personally visit one of "those" places, to see what they actually do. Each person's stories would be different, maybe you could get some interesting stories while your there too.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

Yeah, like Miss Red Head said, you're going to have to go. It's the only way. Either that or send me to do it??? 

on another point i just saw your page and the your bubble saying The Buzzcocks are coming. Holy Jesus, you just made my month !!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... if you "want" to get it, you can visit a KTV ... no, it just means that there are "special services" in some (or most of) KTV ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... one Australian slogan that I like to use very often "if you never never go, you'd never never know" ...

I am not too familiar with the KTV in Beijing (only been to twice, for company functions), or wherever you are, but some of the guys here might know, and perhaps some of the girls too?
  • Stanley Zarretta

how much are you offerring and what class of KTV girl do you need, 90% of them doesn't understad English, if the offer is good enough i can hunt some English speaking KTV girls down for you.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Daniel, there are two kinds of KTV in China. One is the kind you know of - Melody, Cash Box, etc - the other is a place to buy hookers. Those places also have KTV, but they have a lot of service girls running around who will accompany clients for a fee. I assume these places don't actually have beds in them, so whatever "companionship" arangement is worked out between the clients and service girls must take place off-site. (Although you can just pay them to accompany you to sing, if you want.)

I know someone who knows a few hundred KTV girls, but I think they're all in Dongguan.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

you should watch Xiao Wu, directed by Jia Zhang Ke. fucking great film : ))) about a beautifully hopeless guy and a ktv girl

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

oh beijing.

• Simen Stensvoll
    sofa is far better than bed!!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

"I know a KTV in Dalian that has beds a bed."

eww.

But no worse than a hotel I suppose. Or my bed.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I once witnessed at one of the major KTV in Beijing, a line of girls being paraded from one room to another ... only if I can remember the name and location of the place, then maybe I can help ...
  • Børge Notkevich

Sounds like an interesting place you went for a "company function" Ding Dang

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... think of it as a cultural shock ... prior to that, I did not think Beijing was capable of allowing such business to exist ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.