Discussion » Nonsense » Do you get horny in the tanning bed?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Do you get horny in the tanning bed?  

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

I just heared from people and also read about it from website that lots of people get horny while they are taking tanning bed, this is unbeliveble, but quit interesting. so hope everyone can answer the question (Dont be shy) :)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Maybe it's because they are closing their eyes inside the tanning bed, and the last person they met was a hot receptionist ;-) Haha!

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Haha, well who hasn't tanning beds on their public place of humpin' list? Just like pool-tables (overrated), laundry-room, your boss' office desk etc :) 

Maybe this is why some people over-tan as well, haha.. next time I'll see a white girl that could be mistaken for a african girl, I sure know what I'll think xD 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Taking cues from Ms. Vics are we?

I presume the next thread up will be something along the lines of "how many chicks have you scored at the tanning salon?"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Conjuring up images of people fapping in your tanning beds won't do much to attract new clients.

You're new to this PR thing, ain't ya?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I had a three-way with with Yuki from Sunkissed Tanning and the girl Ms. Vics uses as her avatar while in a tanning bed inside Vics. It was hot.

There's your PR. 一分钱一分货.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hummm. Well, ain't that dandy? It's too bad I spontaneously combust when exposed to UV light. Does Yuki do depilatories?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... can this be the solid proof that too much UV is bad for you? :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.