Discussion » Nonsense » This question is only for girls:) (you can check t

• Winner
    Winner wrote:
    Soooo I have asked the same questions to some girls and almost most of them said: 'If I could be a man for a day, I would date lots of girls on that day.' Don`t know what your answer is?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yep, that's what I would do too if I could be a man.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

you are sooo gay, hahaha

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What's gay about dating a lot of girls?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

well, you are a girl..==

• Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    dating a lot of girls? one is enough...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

'If I could be a man for a day, I would date lots of girls on that day. O_o

mmm...maybe, we should conclude that those women usually have fast dates, and for this reason, they can imagine have a lot of dates in one day (because -a lot of- in not two or three)

• Kenneth Pettersen
    If I could be a man for a day, I would like to know how it feels or works to get a boner when you see a girl?
  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    Have fight and have date
  • Joakim Berg Solum

I would love to see you lady-men try to pick up a girl. I'm betting that most of you girls don't have a god damned clue about how to approach a woman and you'll be complaining about how all girls are such bitches after you get turned down a couple of times...

• Albulena Imeri

Or you can check out the guys bathrooms/community bath/etc.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Where the ladies at?

Fuck. All right. If I was born a girl and I had an opportunity to be a man for the day, I would drink a lot of water so I could take maximum advantage of the ability to pee standing up.

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Dando, there are six urinals in a university's female bathroom in Shann Xi Province. We really don't have to be a man to experience standing up pee.:-) It is said to save water!
  • Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

If I were a guy for one day I would like the experience of getting a blow job!

Always kinda wondered how that feels.. And I would check out if "Ladies Night" in a bar is as crap going to as the boys say it is. :)

• Cecilie Reksten

well saying,dear sis hahaha

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Get back to me when you can write your name in the snow.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

If I could be a man for a day, I would go for a sex change surgery. Becuase I don't wanna be a man, not even for a day. This is a very weird question by the way.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

xriver, you haven't been in China very long have you? i don't think it is that hard to do ;)

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

i wouldnt date a lot girls..i only fuck a lot bitches and take pics,put it online,haha..im bad..im bad...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.