Discussion » Nonsense » how about chinese men and western girls

• Selina Rose
    Selina Rose wrote:
    so many topic about chinese girl and foreigner man, do you think foreigner girl likes chinese men? seems can not see foreigner girls with chinese men together often,
  • Christoffer Tuner

I've known foreign women who have had a Chinese boyfriend.

Only one though. After that, never again.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Perhaps not that often in China?

One of my best friends (30+ years) was married to a caucasian Australian in Canberra, and have raised three beautiful kids (a boy+girl twin and a little one), all of them in high school or perhaps Uni soon ...

One of my late uncles was married to a caucasian lady 40 years ago ... all my four cousins are all married now with their own kids ...

I dated a caucasian before I met my wife ... that girl was unemployed and as far as work and money are concerned, we had different views, so it did not last ...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I love Chinese, Japanes and Korean girls, only they can make me secrete extra hormone, that's it. Tons of caucasion girls around, many of them are cute, and with superb curves. However, I tried, but still no libido. That's why I miss Beijing so much.

But I think I'll keep on trying

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.