Discussion » Film & TV » BIG BANG!

• Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    NEW SEASON DIDN'T LET ME DOWN! I just saw the first two episodes, Sheldon, 就是一只妖孽 。 lol!!
  • Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

Contrary to me, I mean the editors of BIG BANG are mostly from Two and Half Men, the character of the script is sarcastic conversation and out-of-mind story, but still, yes, I like it.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I'm wondering what Sheldon's thinking when he's "masturbating for money", females' juicy spot? impossible, not so "sanitary" for him. Then what? and how? use his own hand? maybe he has a robot hand too
  • Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

I think it is some early thought of the editors, I heard that the script editing and the filming is in parallelizing for those kinds of series, so at the beginning I assume they do not want Sheldon like this, heh, only my guess

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
    Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
    The Earth began to cool,
    The autotrophs began to drool,
    Neanderthals developed tools,
    We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
    Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
    That all started with the big bang! bang!

in this tv-serie, they talk many times about other tv-serie, Firefly, someone knows where can watch it in internet? I can´t find it

• Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

Via PPS

ppstream

You are out....

• Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    @Lanyan: You mean almost the same writers? AHHH,if so I'm surprised! How come they turned out so differently. I saw the first ep. of Two and Half Men(s2), BIG disappointment. The jokes are rather cheap and vulgar. But Big Bang is fun, and still got a lot of charm. Apart from its amazing cast, the writing crew absolutely deserve credit. DAH so I don't believe they are written by the same ppl! @Da Fan: Sheldon is just alien soul trapped in human body like some of us. The mothership will return to bring them home. Let's wait it out.
  • Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

@Letsmojito,

You could check on the IMDS, even the style of rumors are different, but the spirit is the same, I should say they are the same intelligent, sometimes the same dirty.

Sometimes they are just using the same stuff to trigger your laughter - healthy insulting & clever conversation.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Letsmojito maybe he was sent back by skynet to kill John Connor
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

i am sheldon's fans

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    i thought another big bang.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've only seen an episode or two of this show, but I automatically resented it as a shallow attempt at commercializing the geek subculture. But the truth is I just hate being compared to Sheldon. Ugh.

• Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    @Da Fan, he is capable of killing ppl(with words), but definitely not an assasin! I like him better with suit instead of those duo t-shirts. @Lanyan, Point taken. I did a little digging though. Well they do both have Chunk Lorre as main writer. also he wrote a hell lot of other shows. So I just assume he had his highs and lows. As for 2 n half men I wasn't fair. It had its moment when Jake was still cute and Alan @Dando Z, You feel offended because the show didn't do justice to represent your ppl? -O- I'm a bookworm,too, and I absolutely enjoyed it! In some way even inspired! LOL

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.