Discussion » Beijing Life » Flatmate Wanted (Chaoyang Park)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Hello there,

- Two Englishmen in there late twenties (just) looking for a flatmate for their apartment by Chaoyang Park. It’s a very social household with friends regularly joining us for dinner and drinks etc.

It is a spacious apartment with all the mod-cons, and in a great location.

We would probably prefer somebody from China but ultimately we don’t really mind where you’re from.

Cost

2,000 RMB per month

Just send me a message if you are interested

Thanks,

Carlos

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I think you posted this a little while ago right? Did you guys kill and eat the last flatmate?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

we ate him, but, to be fair, he was already dead 

• Joakim Berg Solum

I probably should have just lived with you guys, huh?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I don't think Carlos is nearly as bangable as your current roommate, but I guess living with him provides a better chance of disposing of bodies quickly... (because you would have three people to eat them, instead of just one... I'm assuming there are no other ways to get rid of bodies.)

• Joakim Berg Solum

What do you think 饺子 is?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Delicious

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Excuse me, I am way more bangable than Penny ( and she is pretty bangable)...

• Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

2,000RMB?

太贵了!

Even it is very near from my company。。。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

一分钱一分货

• Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

Right,my small room in ChaoYang District here is 13 quare meters, 1300 RMB, indeed。。。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Lanyan, we Westerners generally have an attitude towards housing that is distinctly different from the majority of Chinese. We like to spend as much as possible to rent large flats, so that it will be nearly impossible for us ever to save the money to buy one. This gives us several benefits. such as below.

1. There will be no pressure from our girlfriends to get married, because we are not "elligible for marriage". (没有老婆本)
    2. Our mother-in-laws cannot try to move in with us, nor can they expect us to buy them flats since we don't own our own.
  • Harry Bjarnason
    LOL, I like the second reason best :-)
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

The price I have given is about on par for the garden I live in.

Several thousand people live in that garden, well over 90% of them are Chinese.

I have a friend who pays 200 RMB a month for a simple room, these things are all relative. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.