Discussion » Nonsense » what do westerners like about Chinese girls?

• Winner
    Winner wrote:
    If you like chinese girls, and if you are westerners, what do you like about Chinese girls?
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    NNOOOOO, sorry..mistake..any answers are WELCOME! What do Foreigners like about Chinese girls?
  • Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

i guess the shape of body of east asians are diffrent with other girls from worldwide ..so it makes them be more aware in sight

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I like Chinese girls. I like them for the same reason I like other girls - because they're girls.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... maybe because I am Chinese by DNA, so it feels more comfortable to be with Chinese girls?

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Well, I like girls period, and hate to draw broad sweeping generalizations about a particular group of people. However, I do have to say I love the way Chinese girls dress during the suumer.

However, having lived in Thailand for nearly 3 months, I can say I prefer Chinese girls to Thai girls. It's not that Chinese girls are more beautiful, because Thailand has an incredible variety of skin tones and body types, not mention the fact that Thai girls tend to be more petite and buxom. Also, Thai women tend age better. I've seen Thai women in their late 50's and 60's who still look pretty damn good. Can't say  the same about Chinese women.

The reason is that most of the Chinese girls I dated or were friends with were sincere, intelligent people with depth. Conversely, Thai girls (I'm excluding prostitutes for obvious reasons) seem to fall into two categories. A. The serious, Buddhist  career woman/office girl who only cares about her job and family. B. The party girl. The latter category is a lot of fun in the short term, but gets tiresome after about 12 hours, when you realize you have seen all there is to her.

A lot of Thai girls will jump into bed with you after fifteen minutes of conversation, and most likely wake up the next morning wondering where they are and who you are.

Without giving up too much in the way of personal details, I would say that while perhaps I prefer Thai girls for ONS (largely because it is 20 times more likely with a Thai girl), I definitely prefer Chinese girls for serious, committed relationships.

That's my two cents worth. Although, perhaps a mud wrestling contest is necessary to decide the issue of Thai girls vs. Chinese girls. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I think communication is a big issue - I should improve my Chinese if I want to talk to Chinese girls who don't speak English and don't understand non-Chinese cultures. I don't really want to talk to anyone who doesn't speak English though... especially the French.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha, this does not seem to be getting much response ... kind of boring actually ...

Can we perhaps change the topic to, "why do westerners seem to like deep-friend and grilled more than steamed food“?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    000 ( )
  • Kristian Svoren

huuuhuuu...what were you thinking of to post this thread? nice actually. what i like about chinese girls is that,  " they can deny but they don't refuse"  if you dont get it, ask  what i mean. I feel like reversing the same thread to Chinese girls towards foreigners. so what do Chinese girls like about 老外s?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Chinese girls are the most beautiful in the world. When I see them my mind is filled with romance, I'm Michelangelo, molding the beard of Moses. I'm Van Gogh, painting pure sunlight. I'm W Shakespeare - the heart and soul of a poet!

They have great tits too!

• Kenneth Pettersen
    Omg, you know a friend of my friends is chinese and she CANT speak ANY english.. BUT she is married to a American guy for like five years AND the American guy doesnt speak any Chinese either! They live in different countties and they see each other like once a year!!! I am wondering how can they work on this relationship?! they said when they talk on line they use online dictionary and when they meet in person, they use lots of body language and single words... Amazing...............
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... they must have done lots of body language :)

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

Estella , i know they say nothing is impossible....but in that case, i am just not agreeing with you. how can they understand each other?

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Getting married with someone who doesn't speak your language avoids unnecassary "let's be romantic" talks.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Having read most of the posts so far ... it amazes me that no one (esp the foreigners) mentioned the word "easy" ... heehee ...
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    yaep , u want to say. chinese girls easy to get and easy to leave. any way seay come easy go.DD. 才发现*莫明*会说中文,但是他说的我都没看懂。
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

@叮当叔叔

Chinese girls to me can be easy AND difficult. Depends on which aspect you are talking about.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Xiao ... my family are all Chinese and majority are female, and in particular, my wife is definitely one of your typical Beijing Chinese, so I think I have met my shares of "difficult" Chinese females, hahaha ...

However ... having sais that ... oh, I forgot what I wanted to say ... get back to you later ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think Chinese girls are remarkably down-to-earth once they're experienced enough to know their own way in life.

• Colin Jacobsen
    Estella :thats crazy... but sometimes it is love ... it's the communication! i am wondering: WHY DON'T U WESTERNERS SPEAK CHIENESE IN CHINA?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jenny, 你如果看不懂那就说明我把我的意思表达正确了……不管我用那个语言,我写的东西不是那么make sense.

Rose, we westerners are in China to bang five-dollar-hookers and village girls who think we're super stars because they've never seen people who aren't Asian before. Those things don't require Chinese, so why would we speak it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is so true ... with that many "lower class" (cannot remember from whom or where I learnt this phrase before, but I think it makes sense here) Chinese girls willing and ready to bang 莫明 and the like, verbal language becomes unnecessary ...

Also, for most of the girls that I have come to know on this site (or otherwise), they all know foreign language and can easily (in some cases, quite difficult) "make friends" with foreigners, so why do the foreigners need to learn Chinese at all?

Unless I have mistaken, China (including HK and Taiwan) possibly has the highest population (even in just percentage, but not numbers) of locals learning foreign languages than any other countries (India might be next) ...

• Colin Jacobsen

莫明:

well i think if the communication was a problem between chinese girls and westerners.  then the responsibility should be shared by the two sides!   as u said "we westerners are in China to bang five-dollar-hookers and village girls who think we're super stars because they've never seen people who aren't Asian before. Those things don't require Chinese".. then i have to say thatu don't need to speak english neither...  

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

There are plenty of westerners who speak Chinese in China and more and more who speak it damn well, as a matter of fact. If you want western guys who speak good chinese, you can call me or 莫明 for example.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Rose, You're spot on. We westerners certainly don't need to speak English in China either. I have a few people who do not speak Chinese or English. No one has a way to talk to them, but no one has a reason to talk to them either...

其实,我在中国的时候除了我跟外国人在一块以外我就不是很愿意说外语。我宁愿逼中国朋友听我的烂中文,也不愿意听他们的烂英语。再说,原来我去中国的目的是为了学中文,所以我没必要去搞那些五块鸡 :-D

• TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:

Moron question and the usual moronic answers. good to see WLIB hasn't changed

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Heh, Shane I don't know about you, but my Chinese doesn't quite qualify as good. Jarg on the other hand writes such that I can't distinguish it from native Chinese. I would rate him as bangable based on Chinese level alone.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    我越来越迷糊了。乾坤颠倒。
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

哈哈,Jenny,你习惯了就好了

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Why don't we see this in another way. I wonder if foreigners in Bangladesh, for example, are asked the same question--"Do you like Bangladeshi girls?" Well, if there's a girl you like who happens to be Bangladeshi, then yes, you do like Bangladeshi girls. And if not, then you don't like them in particular. It is the same here and elsewhere in the world. Very simple logic. Don't make a big deal out of it.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Xiao, that makes sense. I stand by my answer that I like Chinese girls because they're girls. I'm not sure why the question deserves a whole thread, but I guess we're all pretty bored.

If someone had asked what, if anything, we liked about Chinese girls in comparison to all other girls, I guess I can only say that Chinese girls generally speak Chinese better than most other girls, and this gives us a common language (terrible pun intended).

I'll see if I can find something interesting to post since this is not so much...

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

莫明, I agree with you on two points.

1 Westerners like Chinese girls because we are girls and straight.

2 We are all bored.

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

1. Westeners like Chinese girls because they have pussy.

2. Ditto.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Xiao, Chinese girls aren't all straight. That's not a prerequisite for me to like them though :=p Nor is their being Chinese, in fact...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... looks like I failed biology, really badly ... question to Flash Mob: which race or type (or whatever is the category) of human girls dont have pussy?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Uncle D, here's the point ( . )

( u )

Get it?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ok, in case it's a slow day, we like all human girls. I would totally dig a hot Pandorian too, not to be discriminatory. Although, since they're eight feet tall, I feel like I wouldn't measure up. Also, I think they have sex with their hair, and I'm bald.

• 申琪 Annie Shen
    Oh my! I thought its just ur destiny to marry someone whether chinese or not.Dont know why my friends said that i m the kind of girls which foreigners like.But maybe its not bad.I ve been date a chinese and got dumped.Anyhow just 缘份.I wont be in rush or wait.Just back to the golden singal princess life.Enjoy it! Let s rock and roll! Bang! :p
  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    Am i the foreigners' type?Dont know.Cofusing~
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    I also feel v confusing :/ Will the foreigner love me?? Too much curly wool??? 咩! :(
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Annie, I checked your profile briefly, and it appears that you are indeed female, thus I can confirm that you are the "foreigners' type."
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    i think that their character is a mix of strong and sweet, they can change easily from the attitude of frenzy panda to the attitude hello kitty, and viceversa, like the wife of the wolf in the cartoons 喜羊羊与灰太狼 probably is a result of the incorporation of bamboo in their diets O_o
  • Colin Jacobsen

莫明,你应该在交流方面没有问题!

• Simen Stensvoll
    it is kinda pathetic if people like u because of ur nationality
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Rose, 男女之间的交流没有在论坛乱写一点废话这么简单。我用英文和英国女孩交流也许还会误会很多…… Miss K, I like you because of your gender. Is that pathetic? Nationality is more specific than gender :-p
  • Simen Stensvoll
    莫明,u may attract my attention because u r a goodlooking laowai,but if u don't have a charming personality,, and so forth ,who care where u come from.i don't think personality has much to do with Nationality.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Miss K, It's a good thing I have a charming personality ;-)

I will admit that gender is not the only factor that I personally consider when evaluating girls, nor does nationality play a very relevant role. Personality might even come into play. But say for example I like girls who work out at least half as much as I do, are kind to people, and are honest. If you ask what I like about Chinese/Russian/Egyptian girls, I will still give you the same answers as to why, but I can't deny that I do like Chinese/Russian/Egyptian girls.

Actually, Liam has a relevant point. A higher percentage of Chinese girls have the personality trait that attracts him than do girls from his home country. I can believe that the culture of the country that people grow up in affects their personalities, so this seems like a reason to specifically like Chinese girls. Of course, since recial generalizations immediately piss people off, it might be better just to call out the relevant trait that causes him to like them, and leave out the irrelevant part about nationality.

"I like pretty girls. I find that many of them are Chinese."
    Makes me sound like much less of a douche-bag than
    "I like Chinese girls because they're pretty." I'm still a douche-bag though.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

莫明明同学

i m not talking about my gender. i mean my look.friends said i m the foreigners' type.i dont know why.also they said i looks like a russian

• Simen Stensvoll
    okey,be honest,influenced by the east culture,asian girls tend to be more tender and obedient,they always take man as their God.the most important,asian girls are the best female creatures,white are too white and loose,black are firm but too black,yellow are just perfect,i mean perfect in looks.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Having been living and working in the real world for the past 3 months or so, I have noticed one thing about the foreigners whom I have the honor to work with ...

... and that is, they dont seem to need to go online to make friends or date Chinese girls ... and I cannot figure out why ... * interesting learning notes to those who care *

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    DD, do they hang out exclusively with foreigners? It seems strange to me that they wouldn't date any Chinese girls, since they do live in China. Even if they don't speak Chinese, a lot of Chinese can speak English. We don't make friends online (present company excluded), we kill time online. We make friends in pubs :)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... the keyword is "seem" ... I dont know about what they do after work ...

I also said "they dont seem to need to go online", which was meant to infer that "they can date Chinese girls WITHOUT going online" ...

It would seem that my English had degraded a lot since I cannot remember when ... damn ...
  • Simen Stensvoll
    i think it is more effective to look for ONS in pubs.u see,i have been in this forum for months,but haven't found a ONS here yet!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Miss K, I you might want to look up a guy on here going by the name Allen Vonschnell....
    Uncle D, it surprises you that they can date Chinese girls without going online? Beijing is 50% Chinese girls, so it would surprise me if anyone had to go online to meet them. I might have to go online to meet foreign girls there though...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... why would anyone think that I am not stupid? I think, therefore, well, I am ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Sorry Uncle D, I deleted that comment when i realized I misread K's post, so now no one knows what you're talking about. I see that like me you're sitting at home constantly clicking refresh on the forums ^^
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I thought you knew that already?
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Black man up ! Well I only like a cool, honest, genuine women, regardless of color. Yet, some Chinese women have a divine ambiance about them. Guy's, you know the type of woman that you can actually enjoy what she has to say at least 90% of the time.Huh... oh never mind he he. Anyway, I can appreciate an Asian girl who understands herself since that's where it all starts.

• Simen Stensvoll
    Allen Vonschnell? another pervert?
  • N-Die 北京的法国人

Thin legs and eyes' shape :) Long straight black hair :)

And so many things that i can't find the words to explain it

• Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

Indeed I admit that the difference of culture is a main factor that chinese women attract western male, but still it could be seen as the power of " mysterious  eastern culture"

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.