Discussion » Dating & Romance » show me ur Love? Can u prove ur love?IT's a funny

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    上一篇 下一篇 |返回日志列表 love love love [图片] 复制地址 日志地址: 请用Ctrl+C复制后贴给好友。 分享 Jenny King&Q 2010年09月24日 16:10 阅读(0) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记 权限: 公开 字体:中▼ 小 中 大 更多▼ 设置置顶 权限设置 推荐日志 转为私密日志 删除 编辑 I loev u is so easy to say ,but hard to prove. i guess it is right . cause people's needs and feelings r different and our heart dont beat the same.so even u do something to show ur love if she or he can not feel or can not accept what u do ,that's no us ,she or he will still say u dont love him or her,can not feel ur love.haha got to be ur love is yours my love is mine.So how can u do to win her or his love? not just sigle love, we need win-win love.
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    prove love it's really funny theory
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

For some guys, "love" is a lie to tell girls to get them to bang us. I guess then to prove "love" guys should not bang girls after saying we love them.

For some girls, "love" is a lie they want to hear before they will bang guys. I guess for girls to prove "love" they should bang guys without making the guys say this lie.

But why are you interested in "proving love" in the first place? What is there to prove about it? It shouldn't affect anything in a relationship.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    so ,as what i said it is really funny theory^^
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

JZ: blue balls.

Or maybe that's just proof that only one person in a relationship ever really loves the other.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... from all the cases I have heard about, people (often girls, some guys too) asked for "proof" when there is "doubt", on the other hand, "proof" is naturally shown when one truly loves another ... so why does it need to be shown or proved, when it is the business of two people?
  • Simen Stensvoll

does love have anything to do with sex?

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

if i met the right girl i would remove my lymph gland to demonstrate my undying love.

every time i felt unwell afterward, i would know that love was the reason i felt unwell. 

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    莫明:actually need any one to prove love, cause i can touch love and feel love,whenever it comes, i like things comes by nature. DD:of course love is not a business but most marrige people here r seem like partner. &Jenni:u r perfeat right, no need to hear the other's word too much, action is more important . just like is easier say than done.haha i saw this "prove love" theory on my friend's QQ show, so i think it is funny ,so put on here to see every one's idea
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    oh , that is i dont need anyone to prove love ,cause love comes by nature then u can touch it and feel it^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.