Discussion » Nonsense » when was your last time...?

• Winner
    Winner wrote:
    when was your last time sent a really letter? (with envelope and stamp)?
  • Daisy
    Daisy wrote:

when i was...abt...19 years old

• Joakim Berg Solum

You mean one that didn't have money inside of it to pay a bill?

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

3 months ago I guess...

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

loooonggg timeeeee

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Thats a good question, i used to sent letters to my penpal friends about 12 years before, then we contact through email :D save money and time

• Malene Sandgrav

Well, I send postcards, written and stamped, to my friends or penpals. E-mail is fast but I love snail mail. When you write something on the postcards, you know your friends will read it after several days, not instantly, and it's somewhat like a gift made by your own.

• hanna kelle
    hanna kelle wrote:
    let me see...when i was 10 ,maybe.With time flying,we gradually forget to send a letter to friends.We use msn,phone calls,e-mails instead.
  • Stanley Zarretta

Never, no post office around my domain, until the internet era. also until now i don't which is the right side for the stamp.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Uhm... a few years ago I sent a letter to a court to appeal a traffic violation. Every few years when I have income to report I mail an envelope with my taxes in it.

I clicked into this thread because I assumed it was asking the last time people had sex. Equally long ago, I'm sure.

• Kenneth Pettersen
    hhaha...it seems that some of the friends here though the question is about sex.... By the way..i think snail mail is better and I`d like to send it to some friends..with your handwriting and drawing something..its kinda romantic i think and I always like to keep them so I can read them again and again in the future!:)
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

I sent one to a penpal-to-be when I was 8 and she didn't write back. That was so sad. Now I send emails and I don't care if people reply. What happened to me?

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

i guess it was back in 15 years ago or something like that

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

and its funny about some peoples comment ..hehe they are saying when i was this years old..but who knows how old are u at the moment .try be more briefly about it

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.