Discussion » Nonsense » why i feel chinese girls looks like the same

  • Dukeye
    Dukeye wrote:

    i dont know why for me they looks like the same

  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

    when i'm drunk i feel that :D

  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

    cause you check by eyes not heart, if you really try to know them then you will know they are total different .

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... maybe you forgot to turn on the light ... they do all look the same in the dark :)

  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    ahahhahahah really got nothing to add , u guys r so funny to say that all
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    It's possible that you happen to meet people with similar faces. Or it's just time for you to see your eye doc.

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    Of course I'm talking about the appearance because I suppose that's what you are talking about. =)

  • Jenelyn Tambago

    they don't look the same...
    you have to train your eyes...its like for chinese people westerns look all the same.

    of course once you live a lot here you will start seeing differences.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Dukeye, take advantage of your temporary inability to discern the difference between attractive and unattractive girls, and bang the bejesus out of as many middle-aged maids as you can before you learn the difference and lose your beer goggles.

    Too bad I grew up around Asians and can tell the difference :(

  • Trond Råna amundsen

    MR AFRICA BY EVERYTING THEY ARE THE SAME APPERANCE ,BEHAVIOR

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... about to head off to the vege market ...

    Recalling the DE used to complain about Chinese girls, I think he is talking more about the behaviour, or perhaps their seemed-to-be-common attitude towards him :)

  • Monica Jakobsen

    well. how about animals? they prob think all human looks the same.

  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    cant help if u think chinese girls r all the same,may be they r similar, but got to be say: no one will be the same ,even the twins. every one is perfactly unique.How much do u really know them or want to know them(chinese girls)?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    No. They are all special beautiful unique snowflakes.

    It's only on the inside that everyone looks the same: like meat.

  • Kristian Svoren

    they look the same coz of their quiet similar phenotypes.

  • Kay
    Kay wrote:

    Oh comon, you people are turning around since the begining of this thread... And the answer is they are all just " Chinese Girls" kind of being, in the way we learn about them being in china living with them... I guess most of u will get exactly what i mean by that.

    As conclusion i can say that chinese girls looks like girls from china, and they look a like! 

  • Kristian Svoren

    brother man unless you dont understand what it means by "phenotypes" otherwise i thought that was the conclusion or you are repeating what i have said in some words again. they are Chinese girls with their alike phenotypes."genotype excluded". pls dont miss get it. 

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Mr Brave,

    "they look the same coz of their quiet similar phenotypes."

    In other words, they look the same because they look the same.

    The Pope is Catholic.

    Bears shit in the woods.

    Water is wet.

     

    pls don't miss say it.

  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

    Dando Z 单独子,, was there a glass of wiscky next you when you wrote that? so which one is which??  nobody asked you about the Pope....so we dont need it.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Lukas,

    I'm sorry, but I have to drink this much in order to fully apprehend what the fuck you're trying (and failing) to say.

    Nobody asked you... about anything. Amirite?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... Dando Z 单独子 ... playing against the New Zealanders tonight again?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @DD,

    I'm playing against this whole goddamned thread tonight. Everything about it is wrong. If the premise were any more mind-numbingly retarded, everyone here would have swallowed their own tongues and died 4 days ago. This is bad and we as humans should feel bad, because we are all equally genetically capable of being this fucking stupid.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... just making sure that we are on the same wavelength, did you get the joke about "playing against New Zealanders"?

    OK ...  assuming that we have all read the previous posts from Dukeye ... then you will agree that nothing had ever been right about his (her? its?) threads anyway, enough said? heehee ...

    Quoting Mr Fries in Daily comic must die ... The simple, stupid, obscene humor of the strip fits this community ... and if we change the word "strip" to "Dukeye's threads", I think it makes sense too ...

  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

    no, you are wrong. because nobody wants to swallow his or her tongue. unless yourself if so.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @DD,

    To be honest, no I didn't. They're shamefully shit-terrible at soccer, so beating them seems cruel, right? Yeah, I guess that's my mistake. We're all poor sinners just the same, whether we're knowing assholes or naive morons. Golly gee. Where the fuck did I put my smokin' & drinkin' Jesus avatar? That would be so appropriate for this momentously merciful breakthrough I'm having.

    @Lukas,

    I am only wrong because I am pausing to dignify you with my response.

  • Kristian Svoren

    haahaa....ok man

  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:

    You are all morons, every single one of you

  • Kristian Svoren
  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    Oh my! Do we look like the same?Negative at all!
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    yeah,you all have the Chinese Asian appearance...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    In case you're still taking this premise seriously, I've created a systematic way of making yourself less of a douchebag. 1) Pretend someone just said "all people of your ethnicity look the same." 2) Prove it wrong by listing all the nuanced characteristics which outsiders might ignore because they aren't accustomed to making such distinctions. 3) Take that reasoning and apply it to Chinese people. 4) Realize how racist, insensitive, and ignorant the original statement was and apologize for legitimizing it. Alternatively, you could replace any one of the above steps with "CHOKE ON A BAG OF WARM, SWEATY DICKS".
  • Simen Stensvoll
    im not surprised to find 98% people i have met look the same ,no matter Chinese or laowai,male or female
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Dando, it's statements like that that keep you right near the top of my force-marry list. I actually totally agree with Miss K here. Nearly all people look the same to me. The only ways I have to distinguish them are gender, skin color, height, body type, hair color, and hair length.
  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    thats for sure.i cant change that.i m Asian and i m a Chinese.but what about any other people. in my eyes i can totally identify Eurpean American Russian Arabian African. it is not that hard. so if you tell me its hard for you then so something to know them.and find the differences on their looks.its not that hard.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Annie " i can totally identify Eurpean American Russian Arabian African..." Wow, really? Ok, could you please identify which of these five apparently independent things I am based on my picture? I will give you a hint, I am not Arabian or African. Can you differentiate between ethnicities and nationalities too?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    jesus!! i have a similar problem with the faces of some actors like Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Ethan Hawke, Cary Elwes bla bla ......the same face.mmm... I suppose that my anglo+genes are very diluited in my blood (like my english)
  • 申琪 Annie Shen
    莫明明同学,i m guessing that you r from the earth.and north of erupo.well have to tell you its a little bit hard. so i have 2 check on your profile.lol
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Annie, I have European and American nationalities, and I am ethnically Russian (to whatever extent ethnicities actually exist). This is why I would be amazed if you could distinguish between these things. 大多数美州人的祖先是欧洲人,所以除非是印第安人以外我不知道你怎么分欧洲人和美洲人
  • 申琪 Annie Shen

    莫明

    yes,you r right. according to history,that is true.

    but US ppl and EU ppl,they all have their own behavior,accent or something to identify.

    it may not suit for everyone,but i ve tried several times.and bingo.

    anyway,it is a little trick i know.

     

  • Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

    Everything is based on the popularity of your culture, for us, it is very easy to distinguish your western people cause we see Laowai everyday on US series and movies, if we do not have this ability, we could move ourself with the story.

    On the other hand, if Chinese film / Asian film or culture was as popular as your stuff, I bet you could distinguish us very easily.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    我把梁朝伟和刘德华都分不清。看我见到的时候好糊涂啦

  • Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

    ......

    刘德华 has filmed over 100 films, I suggest you see them all then you could have a very deep impression about the outlook of Andy Liu

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    哈哈。。。莫明只学了语言,没有学"现代文化"。。。

    Hahahaha... Ming only learnt the language, but not the "modern culture" ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... JoAnn ... you meant Boy George? Lady Gaga? Grace Jones?

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Lanyan, 我看过刘德华的不少电影。我认为一大部分非常好看,但是我还是不一定能识别他的脸。他是男人,短头发,茶色皮肤,瘦身材。我只认这些特点。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc