Discussion » Dating & Romance » Do think that man actually have a type?

• Yevon
    Yevon wrote:

Do think that man actually have a type?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I dont understand the question...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Yes~~...gotta go out now, more later :)

• Simen Stensvoll
    yes,some man like girls with long legs,some fondof girls with long hair,some love girls with big boobs,some with big eyes..some like spicy girls,while some attracted by quiet girls
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Must be able to write her own name.

Must have all her own teeth.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

'type' is a term mostly used by girls to politely fend off guys they don't like, but guys use it too, as a convenient alternative to the 'it's not you, it's me' line. you tell the person 'you're not my type' and then it's not their fault but if someone is telling you 'you're not my type', you should know what it really means -- i don't  like you, you're annoying, stay away from me. guys also say 'she's not my type' when they're too afraid to talk to a girl. it's almost always an excuse word. if she's attractive, she's his type, but if she has an annoying personality, she will quickly become 'not his type.'

sure guys have certain types that they prefer -- skinny blondes with freckles, busty brunettes with glasses, curveless, expressionless asians -- but due to sheer biological imperatives, most of us are quite...uh...flexible. this flexibility can be enhanced by alcohol, sexual desperation, even blindness.

some girls have the attractive physical and personality qualities that make them every guy's type, and certain men are every girl's type, and these types usually only love you if you reject them.

• Simen Stensvoll
    i think guys classify girls into different types mostly base on girls appearnce before they get laid a girl has good personality but without some specific appearnce,she won't be his style
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

you're right, we do classify based on appearance and it is totally unfair to the girls with interesting personalities who aren't pretty, but there is an alternative.

blinding

you see a hot guy across the room and you know you could never get him but you know you have a really seductive personality so you immediately hide and send your friend over to blind him.

then have your friend introduce you to him and have her talk about how hot you are. you're in!

you also might have to kill all his friends.

you see, they might tell him the truth about your appearance and make comparisons with other not-so-hot girls to help him picture you in his mind. this is bad news, and you must eliminate this threat.

• Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

yes.

If he thinks you are doable and he can score, you would be his type.

• Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:

Personality-wise? Definitely. Looks are somewhat more flexible as long as they fit within the broad spectrum of 'attractive' to one's personal tastes. :P

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

girl就ok了。对不jz?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Back ...

OK ... "type" ... I flipped through all my remaining brain cells (dead or otherwise) and I cannot find that word in my past conversation to my dates or GF, so I can only conclude that all the girls I dated (or had a relationship with) was always my "type"?

Ans since a few people have answered the question, so I wont waste time saying the same thing, but the other question:

Yevon wrote: so...appearence is the most important  factor to guys

Ans: yes and no ...

In the real world (sometimes the internet world), our first impression of another person is often based on our five senses: sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch, a lot of guys do that, and so do many girls ... example: girls who have hot photos on this site, often get "harassed" more than girls who have plain (or no) photos ... and the reverse is true too (some friends suggested me to use a handsome looking photo of a foreigner) ...

In general, whether it be guys or girls, after a date (or a few dates), it all comes down to whether it is possible to "go on" ... perhaps the other person is missing some (or a lot of) brain cells or have a high pitch voice or have some strange fetish etc ... and to let the person down easier, the "type" word is usually "convenient" ...

• Joakim Berg Solum

I would say that of the girls I've met in Beijing, at least half of them are my "type" physically. I'm not talking about all women, just the ones that I either befriend myself or that come into my group through whatever means.

However, only about 2% of them are my "type" as far as girls I'd actually consider dating for more than a few nights. Personality and intelligence counts and sadly a lot of people I've met I'd consider lacking in that aspect or at least just unsuitable for me.

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

this topic makes no sense your english is terrible and yes we do

• Simen Wangberg

"this topic makes no sense your english is terrible and yes we do"

herp derp what is punctuation oh god how did this get here i am not good with language

Asshat.

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    girls have types, so why don't men have
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jon "...However, only about 2% of them are my "type" as far as girls I'd actually consider dating for more than a few nights. Personality and intelligence counts and sadly a lot of people I've met I'd consider lacking in that aspect or at least just unsuitable for me."

It's ok man, I'm still here when you get tired of girls that are conversationally ugly. Actually I'm not, but it's the thought that counts right?

Of course we have types. Everyone has different preferences, but there are two basic categories that I think most men consider.

Type 1: looks 7+/10, personality 7+/10

Type 2: I don't care.

While within type 1 there can be some variation, and maybe 2 extra personality points can make up for a looks point (or vice versa), there is only so far that the "personal preference" factor goes. For instance, I might initially always be attracted to girls who are kind to everyone, or girls who make eyes with me, or whatever, and always approach those girls as my "type". BUT, any girl in the Type 1 category could overcome this barrier simply by coming over and talking to me.

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

BUT, any girl in the Type 1 category could overcome this barrier simply by coming over and talking to me fucking with me.

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

the way ur asking the question sounds like ur new for this game hehe ..for boys they want and need girls to have cool and sexy type..for girls the same..its a relation between them ..that makes both of the sides try to make other side get attracted and play around in this game ..hope u can undrestand my point ..its not that really happening in china ..cuz girls and boys here are really acting dry..they'r new ..the dont know anything about the game ..

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Flash Mob, I was trying to be subtle :-D

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    type? when zero can be denominator 9/0 ,then u can figure it out. can we make it simple:u like it that ur type,if u dont then================
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Totally. Mine: willing.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

yeah, also when the cat's tail is down, it means he's unhappy

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

hehehe...is true! i have no words at this time , but 柯南 have told you the facts about it. thumbs up man. keep revealing.

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

heheheh.....  yeah, but thats what most of the most says...right?

• Kristian Svoren

thats only to you. so tell us what makes sense....Joe R

• Keera Lee Farrington

anything that has got a pulse!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.