Discussion » Beijing Life » what's up?what's up?why people want to talk to u?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    U know when u show on line ,many people will talk to u , and some of then u will never know why they want to talk to u or add u as friend! Maybe u can figure out some answers like : oh, u r prety or want to talk ,or want make u friend, never get why ~~~that's sinple ,cause they never like to tell ,not `````````````````````````````XOXO Yiu got to tell me why?
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    oh ,i can answer u this question,cause my friend told me i can pratise my english on line and gave me this web about 4 years ago,so i on it now. n what about my answer?
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

was this website 4yrs old? i dint know about it :O

did u know u are in a social networking website, ofcourse people will add u and talk to u, even u find someone interesting u gonna add and bug them aswell, how u gonna practise english without talking to people? or u just want certain people to talk to u? :P and that will never happen

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    that's ture Draven,it never happends. i dont know how old is the web. but before my friend gave me it, it already here. and that's 4 years ago i need to talk to people to pratise english but for now, i dont need to. and to Mr Africa: i guess u will keep asking me queations to let me find out the answer, n think u dont like answer Q directly . n why i asked "why", cause people talk to u for a reason,not just talk , so i want to know why. never mind.
  • Lanyan
    Lanyan wrote:

Same as me, main reason I live on this website is practising my English, typing English and grammer, but still, you could understand the real think of our Chinese, fair enough, huh?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.