Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Has anyone got any bleach?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Christmas 2009, I was invited to attend a kids' party in Shunyi with the hope that I might be recruited as a teacher, but I never heard from them agin.

I just got a call today from the same people, asking me to find two teachers for them to teach English (one in Shunyi and one around Bei Yuan Lu) ... and it is not difficult to guess that they want people with Caucasian appearance ...

I dont have the details at this point, but if anyone is interested, please PM me ...

Or if you have some very good whitener for my skin that wont damage my skin, you can PM me too ...

• Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:

Good job dingdang!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What would happen if all we white people refused to work for racist Chinese companies? Would would China have to growup and sto pbeing so fucking stupid?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... they will turn to other skin colors :)

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

The companies would argue that they are not racist but just following customer demand.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Like I had said, over and over and over again, people often feel better being told a lie than the truth ... Pomy, you are butt ugly, and that's a lie :)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Just received the email from "John" :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:59:11 +0800
    CC: wpkee@yahoo.cn
    Subject: The Foreign English teachers we need

As I told you yesterday, WPKEE needs foreign English teachers.WPKEE is a company focusing on kids' English teaching and is becoming known and accepted by many parents. Now it newly opens another center in Chaoyang District.
    WPKEE now needs both full-time and part-time foreign English teachers.It need both female teachers and male teahers,female has priority.
    The kids are at the age of 3 to 12 years old. The class will be given in the evening or on weekends. It is be better that the candidates are from USA,England,Canada, Australia, New Zealand,and so on. The teacher shall speak standard English. And the teacher shall be active and kind to kids. Those who has experiences have priority.
    The candidates can me email:blackiexgw@126.com or wpkee@yahoo.cn also can call the phones:
    13520026838 John
    13520026836 Ms Tulip
    010-51095310 Ms Tulip
    Thank you so much for your help!
    Best wishes
    XIe Guowang

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.