Discussion » Travel » travelling quiz.. if you love travelling as much a

• Zaiyang
    Zaiyang wrote:

1. Favorite way to travel (plane, train, automobile, etc.)

I am sadly not a fan of traveling by plane cos it takes a hell of 12 hours from hk/bj to london, or anywhere i have been eager to visit but are too time-consuming of taking any other alternative travel means. so for the sake of saving valuable hours, taking plane seems the only option left. Just heard a friend telling me once she gets in the air she’d be fine. but sadly i feel miserable sitting idly thru 12 hours even if holding my fav novel..i think if trains were a more viable option in hk/bj. i’d be all about it. 

2. Where’s your favorite place to travel to that you’ve been to?

Maldives, hands down. Palm trees. Fruity drinks. The ocean. White Sand. 

3. Do you deal with traffic well?

90% of the time I do. 5% I’m like a sailor: cursing, shouting, flipping people off. 5% i’m like a dreamer...dreaming to be a real driver..haha

4. Ever had an emergency while traveling?

nope...so far so good..every single trip brings me super warm memories. thank god..

5. Do you have a passport? What countries have you been to?

Yes, apparently I do. i’m wondering who created this question in the first place? England countless time. America. France. Switzerland. Germany. Holland. there must be a couple of others, but the above ones are floating in my mind...for now.

6. Are you’ve light packer or do you pack everything but the kitchen sink?

Depends on where I’m going. If it’s a place I’ve already been, I’m a pretty light packer. However, girls’ trips and new cities/countries I tend to overpack. by overpack i mean...beyond your imagination. but i don’t think i’ve ever been charged an overweighted fee.. lucky me!lol.

7. Do you take the fastest route or the road less traveled? Going: the fastest route.

Coming home: the road less traveled.

8. Do any activities on the road? (like road games, reading, sleeping, etc. )

I always have books and crossword puzzle books on hand, plus my iphone.. If I’m on a road trip, I’ll do road games! Oh, and sleeping on long road trips is a given.

9. Where’s the place that you want to go but have never been?

Whoa...phew...quite a few places to name here. it’s actually a shame of me claiming myself a Chinese since few places i’ve been to in China are the ones for biz-related matters. All the other places i stepped my feet onto are mostly gathered in Europe. so shall i twist the question a little bit by saying the places i want to go within the next 5 years hmmm, Italy.Spain.Greece.Africa.

10. Use a paper map or GPS?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.