Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Fellowship Program

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Extract

The 2010 Fellowship Program starts today. From September 6th to October 8th, we will be recruiting this year and next year’s graduates. Due to last year’s success, the management team decided to recruit 16 fellows this year (10 from Beijing and 6 from Shanghai). Please help the talents who are interested in the communications industry seize this chance. Send this link to them, and help them get closer to their dreams.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

今天,2010年新兵计划开始招募。9月6日至10月8日期间,我们将面向应届毕业生和毕业一年内的职场新手招募新兵。由于去年新兵计划实施成功,管理层特别扩大今年的新兵员额到16名(北京10名/上海6名)。千万不要让你身边立志投身传播行业的优秀毕业生错过如此难得的机会。发送链接,帮助他们离梦想近些,再近些!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

PM me if interested
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    申请资格

1 在读大四本科生

2 研究生二年级学生(两年制)或研究生三年级学生(三年制)

3 应届本科生或研究生

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... there seems to be concern about how genuine this actually is, so here's most of the (internal) email, with the names of the people hidden ...

2009,当行业中所有的公司都在奋力为生意而战的时候,奥美秉承重视人才的理念,推出“新兵计划”,着眼培养具备360品牌管理理念与能力的传播行业未来之星。去年,奥美北京/上海在1502位有效应征者中,历经多轮测试,严格筛选出北京:XX、XXX、XX、XXX、XX,上海:xxx、xx、xx,共8名新兵,加入我们的团队。经过半年的培训和在广告、互动、公关等公司的轮岗工作,他们以360的知识和角度,经过双向选择,确定了自己职业发展的方向。现在,他们正在奥美大家庭里继续快乐的成长。

今天,2010年新兵计划开始招募。9月6日至10月8日期间,我们将面向应届毕业生和毕业一年内的职场新手招募新兵。由于去年新兵计划实施成功,管理层特别扩大今年的新兵员额到16名(北京10名/上海6名)。千万不要让你身边立志投身传播行业的优秀毕业生错过如此难得的机会。

In 2009, when other companies were fighting for business, Ogilvy & Mather, upholding the concept of talent first, established its Fellowship Program in order to find future stars in marketing communications consultation. Last year, after many rounds of tests, O&M Beijing and O&M Shanghai selected among 1502 applicants XXX, XXX, XXX xxx and xxx from Beijing, xxx, xxx, and xxx from Shanghai to join us.  After half a year’s training and job rotation among Advertising, OgilvyOne and PR etc., they have decided their future developmental direction through two-way selection from a 360 degree perspective. Now they are happily enjoying their work at Ogilvy & Mather.

The 2010 Fellowship Program starts today.  From September 6th to October 8th, we will be recruiting this year and next year’s graduates. Due to last year’s success, the management team decided to recruit 16 fellows this year (10 from Beijing and 6 from Shanghai).  Please help the talents who are interested in the communications industry seize this chance.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... strange as it might seem ... many people had told me how cool it is to work for Ogilvy, but no one actually seemed to be interested? Maybe they were just lying to make me feel good?

Anyway, this is now closed ... the internship thing is still ongoing though ... PM me if anyone is interested ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Free 360? Hahahaha ... I am afraid I dont, since I am not involved with that part of the work ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.