Discussion » Travel » Qingdao Music Festival

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

Hi, does anyone know of a cheap place to stay in Qingdao ? I will go up there this weekend for the festival, will probably just stay Friday night...

Also if anyone is interested to come, or who is already going and would like to meet, please drop me a line.

May your day be full of all kinds of fruit, not just pears !

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    There are plenty of cheap places to stay in the mountains, but my understanding is that the festival is pretty far outside Qingdao. You are better off getting a place near the festival than in qingdao itself. Enjoy!
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

Cheers Peter! you are right ! just found the page about last years, it's kinda in the south west of Qingdao. they have some hotels listed on there too.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

If you want to do a day in the city, I would suggest "The observatory" hostel in Qingdao, it is on top of a hill with a very nice view of the sea, and the hostel itself is actually a refurbished observatory (the old telescope is still there).

You will want to call first though, as their prices vary with the tourist season

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.