Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » I want a horoscope fuction

• Jessica $u.
    Jessica $u. wrote:

yes no matter if you believe in Signs.

I always judge a stranger partly according to his sign.

I think if this website could add horoscope or Chinese Zodiac which you could freely set in basic info.

that would be much more interesting

• Joakim Berg Solum

Why, so you can assign more pointless and false stereotypes to people?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jon, after all, she joined your group, so it speaks for itself :)

• Joakim Berg Solum

Oh. Well in that case, I'm sorry I yelled at you Jessica

• Rebecca Arnesen

i always judge a stranger partly based on whether or not they believe the bullshit idiots write.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... Hahahaha ... sometimes, it is better to believe an idiot, except those annoying gossipy ones :)
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Actually,horoscope is a science including astrology,statistics,and some thing else. So,I believe that and however several times its correct. And there is alot thing of horoscope were written in website. Like QQ,sohu,sina.....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ...

Jessica Su wrote: Dose going to extrems on views often make you cool? or it is just your tendency and preferance?

Ans: Jessica, after all, you joined his group (even if for a day or two), so it speaks for itself :)

• Joakim Berg Solum

Hey Jessica, does judging people based on batshit magic and superstition make you intelligent?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

as a powerful wiccan, i will curse all of you, nonbelievers

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

I completely agree with Fagio, Horoscope is a science. More than that, it's an art! I mean being able to write different bits of nonsense that people can identify to everyday!!! Wow, I wouldn't be able to manage that!

I mean like you have to stay vague enough so that whatever happens to anyone's life he can come back home and think 'duh, of course! it was in my horoscope this morning!'

Hopefully there's the great planet alignment tool that seems to help. Scorpio, beware: Saturn and Jupiter are perfectly aligned this month; something is about to happen! Never heard of any kind of geometry, Euclidian in which 2 points can be unaligned, but shhhh! It's a secret!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

WLIB Horrorscopes for the week beginning 30th August

Aquarius

Jon Gu will be rude to you in a thread. Also, he fancies you.

Pisces

You will pay too much for a mediocre glass of beer or cocktail or the fish fingers at Jenny Lou's.

I mean ... 60 RMB?? How does she sleep at night? On a big pile of my money I expect.

Aries

Your neighbours will make a lot of noise at some point.

Taurus

You'll go to the Bookworm and buy a China book that you never get round to reading. Whilst there, you'll overhear a conversation between two pretentious arses.

Gemini

The stars foretell you will be going on a long journey. I say stay at home all week to show those smarmy celestial bodies they don't know shit!

Cancer

"I'm serious as cancer when I say that rhythm is a dancer." Never quite understood that. Maybe "Rhythm" is the name of that colourful guy that teaches Salsa at my gym. I know one thing for sure, I wait till he's out of the showers before I get in.

Leo

Blah blah blah big decision at work yada yada emotional problems close to home derp de derp massive exploding haemorrhoids.

Virgo

You will be approached online by a tall, dark, handsome stranger.

Actually, Uncle Ding Dong ain't all that tall.

Or dark. I kind of screwed this one up I guess. In my defence though, there are 12 of these buggers and I started running out of ideas after about 5.

Libra

That was actually rat. Yeah seriously, rat.

Scorpio

While you sleep, cockroaches drink the minty saliva off your toothbrush.

Sagittarius

The Great Wall of China cannot be seen from the surface of the moon. Your pile of dirty underwear can however.

Capricorn

You will laugh at the Wulffmorgenthaler cartoon at the bottom of this webpage. Twat.

• Joakim Lund Rangel
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

I'm sorry Jessica, I really am.

Can you forgive me? One day?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Pomegranate ... are you sure you want to be forgiven? By the way, how tall is "tall"?

Jessica Su ... just look at the birthday in the profile of the person, but keep in mind that no one is required to write down 100% true information (by the way, my real name is not 叮噹), and we have all seen a few old granny and 5 yo kiddies around, right? ... also, some people I know (in real life) actually used lunar calendar birthday ... so I dont think it would help you at all ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Hey.... I've just noticed I put down a totally fake birthdate!

I can't remember doing that, I guess it's just an automatic reaction when using the internet. Too much personal information helps potential stalkers.

I'm sorry WLIB! Can you forgive me??

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@pomegranate

Scorpio
    While you sleep, cockroaches drink the minty saliva off your toothbrush.

prophetic words.... I had not noticed that the defenses against bugs ran out poisonbut now the future rebelion will fail   hua hua

thank you you have safe the sanctity of my mouth 

PD: maybe not against cockroaches, but yep against mosquitos :P

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I'll snap your broomstick, crone.

See how you like getting to work on the subway like the rest of us.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

The stars foretell you will be going on a long journey.

Yes indeed, went to ZGC and bought a 64GB flash for 70yuan but it does not work ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I know, apparently a friend told me that someone (hopefully a girl) had been stalking me on this site ...

You know my sign, I am nagetive :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... clap? or slap? maybe Pomy is into SM ... so slapping him might be what he wants ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jessica Su ... positive and negative dont mix, we are not compatible ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"Pomegranate was just making up nonsense."

What?? How dare you? How very dare you say my predictions are nonsense. I am a powerful and scientific astrologer.

Take off that mask and show your witches face!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

yes he is !!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jessica Su ... be careful, I think he intends to use his magic wand on you :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahahaha ... *teary eyes* ... aggressive and unfriendly, as hard as stone ... a lot of girls might like that :) 

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

When i was in school i was responible as an editor for the horroscope page in our school magazine. I always rolled the dice when i wrote about the future  of our readers (love 5, work 3). Surprisingly they found it was quite adequat.

• 爱米粒Emily

I tend to dislike adults who believe in astrology more than adults who have imaginary friends.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.