Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Seeking Translation Interns for International Docu

• WC Productions
    WC Productions wrote:

TO START IMMEDIATELY: Seeking candidates capable with written English and spoken Chinese (advanced listening comprehension skills) to translate documentary film interviews from Chinese to English during the month of Sept. Work hours negotiable to suit schedule. Candidates will work in tandem with director, line producer and editor directly at post production facility in Chaoyang district. No experience necessary but must have proficient computer and language skills.
    Candidates will be trained with subtitling software and will receive a meal and transportation stipend. Internships and college/university credits available, with future opportunities for employment.

Please apply directly to carolliufilms@gmail.com with your resume and telephone number and we will get in touch with you for an interview.

Go to carolliufilms.com for more information on the documentary.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

oh, that sounds very interesting. A pity i m all booked out before mid October. If you still do such project in Winter, i m very much interested. I did some subtitle translation for music related documentaries and TV spots.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.