Discussion » Nonsense » Is Beijing is a safe place to get a tattoo/piercin

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Have you ever heard of anyone getting a tattoo/piercing in Beijing (or throughout China) and it getting infected or they experienced some other health problem?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Is Beijing is a safe place to get a tattoo/piercing

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

the tatto trucks in wudaokou noooooo :P don´t waste your skin in them

• Christopher Dame

yess, its safe

• Christopher Dame

they use sterilized new equipment, so you're not goign to get aids or wtvs

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

all my piercings have been done here, I get mine done in Xidan, and I have a number for my piercer if you want it, she's really good. And as for tattoos, i would recommed the tattoo place in sanlitun.
    And no problems with my piercings, it's up to you to keep them clean lol

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

There are a few tattoo places in Sanlitun. There's a very obvious one next to Yashow but the last time I checked there you need to make an appointment(though I suppose that's just a testament to the popularity of the place).

There's another small place a bit further into Sanlitun. It looks pretty dodgy but my friend had his there when he visited me, and it turned out well enough as well as being quite cheap (about 300rmb for a tattoo covering most of his shoulder blade)

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    en~~after they got a tattoo~then get their skin bacom rotten~melted with colorful liquid~~and doctors cant help it~~~.........they bugs worms growing in their skin~~..till the body cant work any more~~then death ahhh.......
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

the best guy i know in the tattoo scene is the Inc Dancer 舞墨人: www.wumoren.com

many of my friends (both chn. and westerners of all ages, normal ppl or rock musicians) got several tattoos done by him.

his shop is right across the street of the Xinjiekou McDonald.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

In fact, I was after horror stories at this point.

But it's all good.

• Simen Wangberg

"en~~after they got a tattoo~then get their skin bacom rotten~melted with colorful liquid~~and doctors cant help it~~~.........they bugs worms growing in their skin~~..till the body cant work any more~~then death ahhh......."

Whoa. Chillax. No one ever died from getting a tattoo. Well, maybe...but not in this day and age.

Anyway, I've heard good things about the guy in Sanlitun (same road as the sex shop with the wolf mask in the window, come on, I know you know what I'm talking about...) and the Xidan folks as well.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.