Discussion » Nonsense » student visa

• Rune
    Rune wrote:

so apparently, after studying at BLCU i can only get student visas now, i have to leave the country first. so anyone knows where you can get student visas without going to a university for a whole semester, or is signing up for blcu or a similar uni the only way to do it? (cause i dont think the teaching there is that great for the amount of hours spent)

right now they arent giving out or extending f visas because of the census

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I'm not very clear on your question. I am assuming you currently have a 居留许可证 (residence permit visa) that is based of an X visa. This is the technically correct visa for anyone in school for 6 months or more. It's also a great one to have, since I don't know of many other multi-entry visas unless you're American or do something expensive and gray-market (I'm assuming you're not interested in working full time, which is your other option).

If you don't like your school, I thought that mine was decent. Tuition was a bit under 9000 RMB for one term. I think it was well worth it.中央民族大学

• Rune
    Rune wrote:

I have an f visa (business visa). but because of the census I cant extend it. Did your school fix your visa then, after you arrived?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

TProphet, Rune is studying, not working, so there's no question about Z visas.

Rune, I arrived on an X visa, and stayed on the related rseidence permit the entire time I was in school. I think that your school should be able to get you an X visa without you leaving the country. I'm not absolutely sure, but that would make sense to me.

• Rune
    Rune wrote:

the problem is my school cant.

what im looking for the names of schools who are able (authorized) to issue x visas.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.