Discussion » Nonsense » How much is the iPhone in China?

• Liam (李安)
    Liam (李安) wrote:

Hello. I'm coming over to Beijing in couple weeks and am wondering how much the iPhone is selling for over there. 

I am thinking of buying a few of them in the US and then selling them in China. Would this be profitable?

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

My students kid can pick up 4g Iphones over here for around 6,000 RMB..... but I'd say if you find the right person, they could go for around 10,000.

They were no where to be found in HK last month because they haven't started selling out of contract yet. They begin selling no-contract iphones this month, I imagine the prices will be similar to the u.s. but a bit higher. Once that happens, the mainlanders will start picking them up by the dozens, so the prices will drop pretty quickly.

I am sure if its in-box you could sell one and make a little cash (maybe 700-2000 RMB) but you'd have to do it fast. Worst comes to worst you hold on to it for a little bit and swap it for face value to an english student

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

FYI.... when i was in hong kong, they tried to sell me iphone 4g for 9000-11000 RMB.

• Joakim Berg Solum

Hah! I see you are taking my advice :)

• Petter Meisfjordskar

Which Iphone?  Guanzhou or?

• NN
    NN wrote:

Liam,thats pretty good idea,but wondering if there is the limited no of how many pcs is the allowded to bring to China???

• Stef
    Stef wrote:
    HK i4 16GB HK$4988 32GB HK$5888

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.