Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » how can I accept my mother fall in love with a toy

• Flora Li
    Flora Li wrote:
    Damn it!!! My mother was deeply in love with a toy boy. They travelled together ,ate together and she did want to be all the time together. Of course my mom pays all the money. But the toyboy seems so cold and is good to all the girls .He was 24 and my mom was 45. Age is not the main problem i concerned about .The question is my mom is too crazy about the boy that even ignored me !!! i can not accept it. However my mom will not accept to break up. what should i do?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Q: how long have they been together?

If your mother is not signing her will and insurance over to him, then as far as I am concerned, he is just a toy, a trophy ...

If she had been alone (whether divorce or widow) for a long time, I suggest you calm down a little and observe, when she is alone, ask her what their plan is ...

And then you can figure out what to do next :)

• Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:

I support her.

If there is still a girlish "her" in her heart that girl should grow up.

And what you need to do is do your best when she needs you.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

your mom rocks!

+1

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

I think your mother is aware of the risk, but willing to take it :-) come on, let her have some fun in life! ^^

• Tommi
    Tommi wrote:
    real sxx toy!! your mom is pretty modern indeed! well, she pay everything sounds fair to me. guess every1 juz hope she wont get hurt. SO make sure you keep some money from your mum & d' boy's "harddisk" & you might need them if your mom is really getting hurt from d' naughty toy...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Flora, I am sure that your mother did not want to (or did not mean to) hurt you ...

Q: how well do you know this "boy"? Do you know this "boy toy" (or toy boy) before you mum met him, or perhaps you introduced him to her?

Another point that had just surfaced, you said you "lost love", so if I could make a wild guess ... her relationship with this "boy" probably did not mean much to you before, but now that you are alone, you feel kind of neglected?

Another guess ... you have feelings for this "boy"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I see ...

So your mother had divorced (or widowed) for many years, and you are the only child? And the two of you had been very close, is that correct?

The more common scenario would be ... you have all grown up, living out of town (due to work and/or relationship), or have you own family (got married or just living with your BF) ... and your mother might be living alone ...

My own mother had been a widow since I was 9 yo, and I sometimes suggested her to meet someone, though she marched on ... so, like what everyone had said here, I also suggest letting her run free for a little while ... at this moment, other than spending some money and lots of time, I have not noticed anything too serious yet ...

If you feel lonely, I suggest you talk to her about your feelings, I am sure she would understand, and perhaps she would spend more time with you, BUT doing a strong (negative) thing abou this "boy" would not get you anywhere ...

Like when we were young ... our parents would have said something like "dont do this, dont do that", and being stupid and naive (and brave too), we usually would not accept and did it anyway ... however, if your parents said something like "if you do this, this or that might happen", and for those of us that's not too stupid, we might in fact think for a moment and decided what to do ... interestingly, my mother taught me how to smoke, and then let me decide whether to smoke or not ...

Does that make sense?

• Simen Wangberg

Oh noes, my mommy doesn't pay enough attention to me! I'm 20 years old and my mommy won't tie my shoes for me anymore!

Come fucking on. Let your mom have a life. Good on her for banging dudes half her age. Get a boyfriend or something, Jesus. Also, what restaurant does your mother manage?

"i did not know want magic he gives to her."

Heh. I could hazard a guess.

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

go to find the father of that toyboy....hang out with his father.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Mike ... you are thinking what "wand" he used to do the magic?

• Simen Wangberg

"go to find the father of that toyboy....hang out with his father."

HAHAHA fucking awesome.

"you are thinking what "wand" he used to do the magic?"

Precisely.

• 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    i think your mom knows what she is doing. she maybe felt too lonely for a long time, and now she prefer to stay with a sweet young boy than keep money. and if she hurted u just because she thought you couldnt understand her. but at last she will get hurt , i think she knows it. but still want to take this risk. the better way is talk to her "witout anger "about this, to know her plan.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Oh no no no, I did not say "let go", I just said "step back" and give her some room, but keep your eyes and ears on them (no peeping though, hahaha) ...

And if this "boy" is indeed a bad influence, or only interested in her money etc, you need to gather some evidence, talk to her, and let her decide ... or if she is in it just for fun too, well then, you could relax and be happy for her :)

Like you had said, you two are more than mother-and-daughter, you two are friends, and if any of your friend is dating someone that can bring her harm, you would also step in to help, but until then, anything negative that you told your "friend" would only have the reverse effect ...

You said "but i do not know how to tell her about that" ... about what? drugs? If she can manage to bring up a daughter, I think she knows a little about drugs, so, again, until she is doing any serious harm to herself (or has the potential to do so), just let her have some fun ...

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Many women like gay guys. L'Oreal's heiress gave 1 billion Euro to a gay photographer (almost one third of her asset).
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    "go to find the father of that toyboy....hang out with his father." +N

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.