Discussion » Nonsense » News! all pubs will be closed on 12 pm today.

• JZ
    JZ wrote:

And so for the whole day 2moro.

• Joakim Lund Rangel
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:

It's to do with 'mourning the mudslide victims' or something isn't it?

• Synne Syverstad
    In fact, we really need some time, stop the hustle and bustle, to think sth, care about others. I also didnt feel much thing at first, as there r so many disasters recent years. but after I heard a story happened there, I was in tears. a soldier was busying with his works when the disaster just happened, he missed his wife's last calls for help... she died in the disaster, so did their baby who hasnt seen the world... I mean everyone in every disaster is a person just like us, not just a figure of "the casualty" .... will u go to a club when ur friend just suffered from great loss? try to show respect and let them know, there r still someone with them...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and obviously the admin of this site had forgotten to change to black and white?

• Petter Meisfjordskar

IS THE SITE CLOSING FOR A FEW HOURS TO GET ON WITH THE MORNING?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... and a lot of people will definitely be mourning :(

• Christian Jacques, Photography
    Mourning is fine, but you should definitively GIVE THE CHOICETO PEOPLE, NOT FORCE THEM by ridiculous actions : No foreign TV ? what does it mean ? do you think you will force foreigners to think about that ? do you close everything for each typhoon killing hundred people in Philippines ? for the Thailand tide wave ? for Bengladesh people who die by floods?
  • Christian Jacques, Photography
    By the way : Silk Market is open, not close !!! too much money flowing in.. in which pocket goes the backshish ??
  • Undermoonlight

Agree with Mr. Jacques...the ridiculousness reflects the amateurism of the Chinese people----a developing process and the cost for progress, if being optimisitic, but criticism is necessary...

• Tina
    Tina wrote:
    it is better not happened on friday and saturday...
  • Maggie
    Maggie wrote:

JZ, should u just put this as a notice or a discussion thread. Neverthless, here in China, that's the way, even some will pick those canceled entertaining programs to disagree that. It's kind of life compassion mourning as long as a human being there, not necessarily those died people being famous as MJ to be mourned widely. Just mourn for those passed and feel the precious life we are having, it's worthwhile.

• Petter Meisfjordskar

And someone was crying at Sanlitun because i here they stoped playing music at midnight. Is it true? She has just told me this. That was Saturday night.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

JZ, you're great man. Careful you don't get rivercrabbed though. 虽然我们外国人就是不够了解中国的特殊情况而已,但是你这么说很可能就算叛国者……

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.