Discussion » Dating & Romance » Flower delivery?

• 袜子
    袜子 wrote:

Chinese Valentine's Day on Monday, and I wanna get flowers delivered to my ladyfriend. Yup, I'm a sap.

How do I go about doing this? Are there any particularly good/relatively inexpensive (not trying to sound like a cheapass, I just don't want to get ripped off) florists in Beijing? How much should I pay for, say, a dozen lilies or something of this nature?

• Petter Meisfjordskar

Ehh, the Chinese valentine's day is on Monday?  What is the history behind this one?  Ohhh. I AM FREE. ANYONE OUT THERE? Must be a drinker. 

Seen flower shops around Donzhimen area. Can send me your money and i buy for you and send them to you before the D-Day.

• Monica Jakobsen

should try growing some at your back yard, ofcourse only if you got one.

yah dongzhimen shall have, but should try give something else instead of flowers. like a fun night out would beat by giving flowers by a whole good ten pointS! (only if you got game)

• Simen Wangberg

Well duh. The flowers are just a prelude to The Most Extreme Chinese Valentine's Day Ever. I think I'm just gonna buy some and keep 'em in the fridge at home, fuck it.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

flower market, next to kempinski! ;D

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.