• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Since none of you illiterate ingrates even bothered to read my "Free Books" topic (fewest hits of any thread, ever), I am now offering free sex instead.

The one caveat is that you have to take at least one of my intermediate - advanced Chinese language coursebooks on your way out.

Also, the sex is at my discretion. :-D

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nobody has any interest in learning to read :(

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

This thread has 45 hits in 45 minutes, versus 38 hits in six days for the "free books" thread. I presume this means that no one finds it necessary to be able to read in order to find sex.

• Børge Notkevich

莫明: didn't even see ur "free books" thread! though "free sex" definitely sounds alot more interesting then "free books"! 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... *teary eyes* ... free books? where is that thread?

• Joakim Berg Solum

I did see your free books ad and would have taken them if I were in China. I guess I'll just have to settle for the free sex instead.

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Where is your "Free book" thread?  And all of them are Chinese language coursebooks?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Miss Red Head, does that mean you'll take me up on this? I think you have little need for Chinese text books though.

Jon, let me know if you really want them and I will force someone to take them in until you get here. I could deffinitely learn something from these books, but I'm not sure how good/bad your Chinese is. They might be useful for you.

Maria, Yes, they are all Chinese language coursebooks. The other thread is under "Chinese Language and Culture". Not surprisingly, it is the only thread in that category. All other threads are in the nonsense category. (Okay, I'm exagerating slightly).

• Børge Notkevich

莫明:  I actually opened this thread hoping it's a girl who actually posted a topic like such! :p so ur offerning me free books, or free sex?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Red Head, the books are mandatory, the sex is optional.

. wrote:

刚才无意间点了翻译该页面,Google对这一帖子标题的翻译是,免费激情。哈哈!~~

• Joakim Berg Solum

Well, my mom actually lives in Beijing... maybe I'll just have her pick em up from you...

• Joakim Berg Solum

The books that is. Not the sex. Although I have no power to stop what may happen between two consenting adults.

• 圈圈OoO
    圈圈OoO wrote:

标题党~

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Ok Jon, that might work. In the worst case (if it doesn't work out with your mom), you can bang a girl in the states for me, and then when I go back I can bang a girl there, and it will almost be like we solved that other matter...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    So speaking of free sex... any plans to turn Yaya over to a successor?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Damnit... Jon, instead of calling your mom I got drunk. Now I'm out of apartment to keep them in...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Ming, still at home? or going to the airport soon? Wish you well down south and please stay in touch :)

• Simen Stensvoll
    "... Ming" 为啥我总觉得你俩有一腿呢,叔叔?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈...只是几个大男人一起喝了一次下午茶...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Flying out tomorrow morning. 8 AM flight. I moved out this morning and amazingly got my whole deposit back from the landlord with not much trouble. This gives a score of 3-1 in my favor for returned deposits in Beijing.

Jon, regarding Yaya, I'm a bit confused by your question. What does it have to do with sex? Posession of Yaya only provides you with watermelon purchasing and dishwashing duties. Anyway, she is still looking for another roommate a month from now... Bad location for someone at qinghua, but good for someone who goes to xiu a lot...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

"yaya"? it does not sound like a piece of furniture or a second hand car ... but how come Prof Gu made it sounds like one?

• Joakim Berg Solum

Actually, I do go to Xiu a lot. Although I'm planning to move as close to Tuanjiehu subway station as possible instead of moving close to campus. I've checked my schedule and as I only have classes 2 days a week, I don't see the point in living in WDK. It's dirty up in there... haha

You should talk Yaya into living with both me and Penny. If she can put up with you, she should make a pretty good 3rd roommate right? But I reserve the right to remove locks from the bathroom with 2 girls living in the house so that I can take a piss every once in a while in my own bathroom...

• Joakim Berg Solum

BTW, DD, a guy has got to be able to identify the proper class of product he is dealing with.

Some products are considered private equity and ownership can only be passed through consent of the original owner.

Some products are commodities traded on the open market, generally at market prices to anyone willing to pay.

Some are considered public domain products and are free for all to use as long as they put it back when they are finished with it.

Negotiating power begins with properly realizing which category you are looking at...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jon, there are no acceptable places to live anywhere near Tuanjiehu subway as far as we can tell.. We tried to find them but failed. Shuangjing subway isn't terribly far. The best alternate location I know would be the really expensive area just south of 朝外SOHO, Central park or City Park  or something like that which is ~10k/mo.

Uncle D, as Jon correctly assumed, Yaya is property of the first type - only available with my consent. Unfortunately, Yaya is probably better suited for Virgo than any of the guys chasing after her...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.