Discussion » Dating & Romance » JUST SOME DUMB QUESTIONS.

• NYCZ_Thomas
    NYCZ_Thomas wrote:

1.if a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward. would they get the money?

2.why do doctore leave the room when you change, if they're going to see you naked anyway?

3.why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered a idiot and everyone diving slower than you is a moron?

4.if a lesbian has sex with other woman but never with anthor man is she considered a virgin?

5.when atheist go to court do they have to swear on the bible?

6.what do you do when you see an endangered animal eating endangered plant?

7.can a black person join the KKK?

8.if parents say "never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate halloween.

9.do people in prison celebrate halloween? if so.............how..??

10.why do people say "heads up!" when you should duck?

• Monica Jakobsen

thanks you've won your 1st ticket into the KKK congrats!

• Monica Jakobsen

let me tell you some. 1st of all, your name"yes sir" means you will always answer to other peoples. meaning youre a bitch. all due respect wid the other africans, but them folks anit dumb like you to fucking be talking about game. ya just cant grow outta the f**king hood. and youre just a lil hood rat talking about drop. mannnn china gave ya a chance to dragg ya dirty ass outta where the f**k ya from. so just appreciate the chance and dont be yaking.

I clearly stated this post as "just some dumb questions" trying to bring alil fun for my chinese folks. but look at ya, if you too serious about shit like KKK perhaps ya ass should try india.

talking about youre the fire that lives in the rain. ya anit gotta tell me shit like dat I being knowing that. ya can live in box with 50cents a week. goddamn! youre the fire man.

talking about come out beasting, fucking ya dont hold the power over this shit, yah cant even afford a ticket into the cage. the F**k yah talking about.

• Monica Jakobsen

ya talking about my name covering in RED. well cuz yah cant afford have yah name in color. i saw ya girl next page man. i thought she might be black, but mannn... ya got so much pride for ya color why dont you stay that way? trying to get some color for ur next generation? and i dont know about you man, but ya english stucks. i know ur girl is from LA but seriously take ya LA hat off cus u know ya dont belong. ops i forgot is ur girls hat haha. talking about im nothing about man? yeah maybe not a black man for sure.

seriously ya good for nothing. ya GF cant even understands you when you try to communicate. what are you trying to prove on my fourm? that you might know alittle bit of american history? pathetic man..........

• Monica Jakobsen

you make zero sense boy. i mentioned nothing about my girl. i understand that you have difficulties reading my reply. so here is a suggestion, dont try speak like ure rapping, cuz i cant promise whats going to happen when the next person sees "ure the fire in the rain" going to react to. good luck.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha .. dumb questions, I should perhaps answer them then ...

1. yes ... when they show up at the door step, the person offering the reward might have a heart attack, and this "missing person" will probably get the inheritance

2. it's a fetish ... that's why they are doctors, otherwise, they are called biologists

3. hahaha ... as far as I am concerned, "idiot" and "moron" are the same ... or not?

4. well, she is likely to have put something inside, so it seems unlikely

5. they dont do that in China's court, so I would say "no"

6. there is probably a hunter behind the the endangered animal, and a cooking pot somewhere, right?

7. "KKK"? is it s band donated by Michael Jackson or Barrack?

8. ... because kids are little monsters, and "halloween" is about that, right?

9. the guards and prisoners swap clothes

10. look at how the ducks do it ... their tail is up :)

• Monica Jakobsen

haha i like the hunter wid the pot answer.

:"KKK "stands for ku klux klan.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I know what KKK stand for, I just said that as a joke :)

By the way, KKK still exist? Officially or unofficially?

• Monica Jakobsen

well if KKK still exist, i'd feel very bad for my president.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... that's why I said, KKK might be sponsored by MJ or Barrack, then KK might have to self-destruct if they know that MJ or Barrack was their sponsor :)

• Monica Jakobsen

lmao i see haha true.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Actually, a black guy did join a branch of the KKK in California. He had to go to court to do so, and the California Suprenme Court ruled that they could not exclude members by race.

• Petter Meisfjordskar

1- It is common sense that a missing person can never find himself.

2-Doctors just do not want to see you undressing, but prefer seeing you already naked.

3-Then the one driving there between the two is a daft.

4-Having sex with another woman does not mean the cervix is not broken because at times they use things like vibrators.

5-Courts do not only use the Bible. Many will always ask you what you believe in and use what is required.

6-That is a stale mate. They become un endangered.

7-Many have.

8-Because at that time no one is a stranger.

9-They do. They cover their faces frown.

10-Because the legs must be down not the heads.

• Synne Syverstad

I like this~

• Monica Jakobsen

9.do people in prison celebrate halloween? if so.............how..??

- prisoner dress up as little monsters and trick or tree for cell keys^^

- kill all other humans, so you could be join the endangered family and go after the animal and plant both.

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

6. Shoot the animal grill it and spice it up with that plant ...

• 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

6. Shoot the animal grill it and spice it up with that plant ...

• Monica Jakobsen

agreed just hope isnt a rat with some grass

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.