Discussion » Art & Design » Random Photography

• Jon Gu - 顾晓帆
    Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 wrote:

Let's make this thread a general dumping spot for random and misc photos that YOU or someone you know took. Not copyright photos from a real photographer, just your own amateur hour stuff.

• Joakim Berg Solum

This collection I call "Jon Gu gets a DSLR, rents a $2000 lens for the day, and starts to mess with Photoshop." Not really worth sharing as I'm barely starting to learn about photography, but still fun, at least for me.

Some cool custom Chopper Bikes

Not really my thing but there was a bike show going on near my house so why not?

Interesting design on a wall nearby the dealership 

Some apples on our apple tree

Flowers in the garden... playing around with desaturating colors and enhancing others

Not quite sure what this is

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

This collection I call "Beijing through the eyes of someone with some kind of Rainman-type shit going on".

Ouch!

Brooms and lion

Vigilant guard

Hard hat

The ponderer

Vroom vroom!

• Joakim Berg Solum

This next collection is called "Jon Gu learns about depth of field and stalks a rabbit"

Some bug photos

Whatchu lookin at, bitch?

A neighbor tries to use smoke bombs to clear out a mole tunnel...

Playing around with large aperture settings and fuzzy backgrounds

A random bird flying around

Stalking a rabbit

• Synne Syverstad

I like the rabbit ~! so lovely !

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Thems ain't cute nor lovely. Thems varmints.

Gu, you're still in God's Country. Why the hell aren't you shooting these creatures with guns rather than a gay little camera? Save that sensitive artist bullshit for Beijing.

• Joakim Berg Solum

The only reason I have a "real" camera in the first place is because I already sold off my gun collection. And my pickup truck. And the chains that I use to drag homosexuals, kikes, and whatever other racial/inappropriate something I shouldn't mention groups behind the pickup truck.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.