Discussion » Nonsense » club in beijing!

• Peter S 李贝勒
    Peter S 李贝勒 wrote:

what s the worst club in beijing? give me the top 2... then what s the worst sound in beijing ( i m not talking about the DJ s but about the quality of the sound)

worst place

1st/ chocolate.

2nd/ maggies.

worst sound system

1st/ bling (from beyond the loud)

2nd/ vics (this place is not bad but it s always from beyond the loud too)

what do u think?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I hate clubs. Load music makes it impossible to talk to people and causes serious ear damage. Also, I prefer to have sex without my clothes on, and while sober, which makes club-dancing very unappealing to me.

Maybe I'm just a grouchy an old man like Uncle D and really shouldn't be here ;-|

• jonny fagerli
    jonny fagerli wrote:

I'll settle for a "descent" wine bar anytime rather than perpetual boredom at the clubs not knowing what you are even doing there in the first place....just my opinion

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"decent". Do you have one to recommend?

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    i like to descend into bars too. in vics i am just a toy for women to bang up against
  • Jacopo DR
  • jonny fagerli
    jonny fagerli wrote:

the union which is some where up in sanlitun and an Irish pub Paddy's Osheas close to the Australian embassy! 

the union I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Simen Wangberg

"Paddy's Osheas"

Not a wine bar. Full of obnoxious expat louts. Do not want.

• jonny fagerli
    jonny fagerli wrote:

still prefer it to PROPAGANDA,VICS,MIX and all the chain of clubs in BJ! just my preference 

• Kenneth Pettersen

Hahah propaganda

• Yumiko_wang921

long time ago i have been propaganda so so many times.

i loved there befor,i hate there now.

a lot of things bad happened there........

• jonny fagerli
    jonny fagerli wrote:

long time ago Miss Yumiko what happened there?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Propaganga is famous for having fake alcohol. What exactly that means I'm not sure, but many people say you should only drink the beer there.

Also, I know to a certainty that some foreign exchange students think it's perfectly acceptable to roofie girls, and there are no shortage of foreign exchange students at propaganda... (This isn't to say that there aren't also local people and non-students who think it's ok to roofie girls, but the only ones I know of for certain happen to be students from certain countries that have different cultural attitudes towards women than my own)

• Petter Meisfjordskar

I only wish Beijing clubs could learn to regulate the music, balance the bass and stereo and play a loud but reasonable sound. But most think the louder the music the better and that is what makes a good club. Terrible. Whenever my palls take me out, i have to put tissues in my ears.

• Peter S 李贝勒

i understand the opinion of people who are not going to club cause it s too loud, or because they don t like music... different peoples different tastes...

what i blame is the sound, i m musicien, so i know what i m talking about! my best friend a famous piano player went to japan last week, the first thing that he said to me was about the quality of sound, like for him japan was heaven, and china hell. i never went to japan but each time that i go back in france, i really see the difference, we know and have a culture of the sound that china don t have!

i just hope that the things will change! i think that if i want to be rich in the futur, i will open a shop of hearing aid, cause for sure china will produce an incredible quantity of deaf people...

i use ear protections each time that i go to club.

• Christopher Dame

Worst:

1) Vics - its WAY too repetitive and boring

2) Tango - very fancy but guaranteed that you won't have fun no matter how many times you go.

Worst sound system:

1) Salsa Caribe - i mean cmon... a speaker fell from the scieling and hurt my friend's hand

2) Vics - the music is played so loud that they need to change the speakers

• Peter S 李贝勒

ABOUT Ur ear!

i will try to explain but my quality of english is not very good.

in U ear u have a muscle, when u receive to much sound this muscle works. It s a kind of door who can be closed! but if u stay to long in a noisy place, this muscle stop to work cause he is tired. 'lei si le', hehe... it s at this moment that u can have problems. the door cannot be close! so, too much sound reach ur inner ear. fucking bad! in ur inner ear u have a million of little hair, these little hairs are sensor, who transform the sound in informations that ur brain can understand. they are fragile... if the door cannot close, u can destroy these hair, less hair mean less abilities to hear!!! so take care of it

my advice, if u don t want to be deaf is to put ear protections, or to have a break with the sound ( go to a quiet place for a while, ur muscle will recover)

take care of u all, only 2 ears for 1 life.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.