Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Which perfume are U using or prefer?

• Chaton Du Nounours
    Chaton Du Nounours wrote:

Just become interested in perfume suddenly~ although I have never bought even one bottle of it~

Everyone has his own smell~ and it is said that we can always remember what we have ever smelled~ someone may even fall in love with one just bcoz the smell of him or her~ nearly all had some unforgetable memory of some certain smell of someone~

I once read some words in a book, the boy and the girl broke up, but the boy just can't forget her. one day he walking on the street, a gril passing by wearing the same perfume as his girl friend. then he just cant help following her, just for the similar smell...

so, tell me what perfume u r wearing, or some perfumes with special meaning to u, maybe stories~ or u just simply like the bottle~ some perfume bottles r just art pieces ! or the name of the perfume is so beautiful, like "Eternity"~

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Oh~oh~~oh~~~I never use perfume and of course have never bought.But have read your story,I will go to buy some later. : )

• A M
    A M wrote:

我从来都是买小样,正品太贵,我也用不完

• Colin Jacobsen

Flower By Kenzo

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I cannot stand perfume. The only thing you can succeed in doing by wearing it is just like you mentioned in your story - remind me of another girl. Why would you want to make a man think of another girl?

Or you want an ex to be reminded of you when he meets a girl with your perfume? That doesn't seem like a good thing to want either.

• Børge Notkevich

The Flower by Kenzo is quite refreshing.
    I used to love Davidoff Echo, but now I love Ultra Red, both very sweet and fruity.
    Burberry Brit is great for the formal occasions.
    I love wearing Versace for a good night out, makes me feel good :)
    and Baby Doll when or Anna Sui when I want to be girly.

• Joakim Berg Solum

I use several different ones... I actually have a sampler that contains 10 different tiny bottles, and since I don't use them very often, they have lasted me a while. The ones I use the most are Aqua di Gio and Kenneth Cole Black. Sometimes also use Diesel or another one I forgot the name of for a more musky instead of sweet smell.

But clearly, you should buy Old Spice if you are a man. Because the Old Spice commercial guy is fucking awesome.

• Petter Meisfjordskar

Now i can think of perfumes. I never thought of them of late.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

midnight - britney spears

hehehehe

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Now I use Allure - Chanel, because Vanc Cleef and Arpels stopped producing (or at least it became very hard to find!) Zanzibar which was really suiting me good.

Read the book "the perfume" too, you might like it!

• Simen Stensvoll

lately i use Daviddoff cold water in summer, Dior Addict &J'adore in other seasons

well,i also have a story about perfume:

once i deeply fell in love with a young guy,i loved his scent  very much,i thought it was kinda special.everytime he walked towards me,the scent got to surround me,and made me quite excited.but another day,i took a train to visit him as usual,suddenly i smelt a familiar scent around me..i realised someone wore the same perfume as his! i was really really pissed off by that!!i really hate people who smell like him even now,coz he was supposed to be unique to me,including his smell.

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

VERSACE AND GIORGIO ARMANI ARE MY FAVOR!!!!

• jonny fagerli
    jonny fagerli wrote:
    My french roomy has a bottle of Armani which I should sadly admit I sneak to use a couple of times! and thats the only perfume I have ever tried in my whole life! am pretty sure though when that bottle is done. I'll surely buy mine :)
  • Synne Syverstad

Yin Wei wrote:

Posted 21 hours ago

Flower By Kenzo

I m also plan to buy this !the bottle is so lovely!

• Synne Syverstad

赛博 - Saibo wrote:

Posted 17 hours ago

Now I use Allure - Chanel, because Vanc Cleef and Arpels stopped producing (or at least it became very hard to find!) Zanzibar which was really suiting me good.

Read the book "the perfume" too, you might like it!

who is the author of that book ? is it a novel or a book about perfume?

• Synne Syverstad

莫明 wrote:

Posted 21 hours ago

I cannot stand perfume. The only thing you can succeed in doing by wearing it is just like you mentioned in your story - remind me of another girl. Why would you want to make a man think of another girl?

Or you want an ex to be reminded of you when he meets a girl with your perfume? That doesn't seem like a good thing to want either.

——————————————————————

u remind me of sth funny~ an aunt told me her son in high school had a girl deskmate who wore perfume everyday. one day her son just told the girl, "could u stop using that perfume? " the girl asked "why? " then he said, "as it is same as the one my mom use... so it make me feel my mom is sitting beside me... "

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

the one rose-D&G

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    yes the perfume book is supposed to be great, so much description about scent. i used to have some, the brand was called Jill Sander, and the perfume called Sun Men ( i think ). it had this very interesting, alluring smell. but once when i went travelling it sprayed out in my bag. i went to get more, but i couldn't find it. i have always looked in airports but i think they've discontinued it... no other scent i smell seems to come close... so since no perfume just old spice : )
  • Kenneth Pettersen

Lancome

Dior

I think a good perfume can turn you on or remind you of something or someone

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

wtih coconut, this smell always make me remember the beach, the sand....
    why? in spain, many Sun creams have that smell, so sea breeze brings this smell ... yeap, stupid association, but is truth. God bless 我的大鼻子!!!

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    I would not mind perfumes, though i do not use them. I believe in my natural scent. But i hate people that wear shouting perfumes that you will still smell 20 minutes after they have left the place. Wear a perfume for yourself but not the whole society. Some people have sinuses and will be affected so much by this strong perfume. I prefer a person wearing a perfume that can only be smelled by a person so so close to him or her, but not meters away.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Any noticeable quantity of any kind of perfume or fragrance makes me think of grannies. Yes, ladies, by all means, wear that shit if your man has premature ejaculation issues. At least for me, accidentally remembering that one time I heard my grandparents going at it will give me at least another twenty minutes longer than thinking about baseball or the Sarlacc pit from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

As for me, I prefer unscented deodorant, although I used to put a blot of nag champa or patchoulli incense oil on the back of my neck when I was working in food service kitchens.

inb4 dando is a dirty hippy

• Christopher Dame

212 Men  by Carolina Herrera or Euphoria by Calvin Klei for me, and for woman J'Adore by Dior.

But theres no such thing as buying perfumes here in Beijing. Ive tried those that they sell at silkmarket or ladystreet and they smell like shit, or at least the smell is way off the original smell. If you want a good perfume i suggest you buy it from abroad, or from the perfume`s brand store if you find one in Beijing

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I use CK ONE, but my gf said her ex-bf use the same one, so i switched to CK MAN. After i broke up with her i use 1 Million Paco Rabanne. Its true perfumes remind you of the person u like or love. Chanel Chance always reminds me of my ex-gf. When i have the smell of other perfumes, my gf used to doubt me even :S  

• Håkon Lønne
    Håkon Lønne wrote:
    L'Eau D'Issey- Created by one of the world's most innovative designers, it's a clean, fresh fragrance packaged in a starkly beautiful bottle.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @chaton: it's a novel by Patrick Suskind. There's also a movie from that novel but I haven't seen it so can't tell about it!
  • Håkon Lønne
    Håkon Lønne wrote:

Aqua di Gio and L'Eau D'Issey are superb for men too. 

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

喜欢男人脖颈后衬衫处散发的淡淡的洗衣粉的味道,喜欢刚刚粉刷过的墙壁的味道,喜欢医院里弥漫的消毒水的味道,喜欢百合花的味道,喜欢翻阅新书时的味道,喜欢寺院里淡淡佛香的味道,喜欢爱着的那个人微汗时的味道.......

就是不怎么喜欢香水的味道。

• ❤Pinkbubble❤

Stella---In Two (Pony)    Few girls use this perfume and that's no doubt my smell

• Synne Syverstad

Il Nome Della Rosa - Maria 我喜欢太阳晒过的衣物的味道~ 说起来给你讲个事儿~ 有个学长的同学问我学长,“你用的什么香水啊,很好闻嘛”,我学长笑了笑很淡定的说“雕牌……”

• Synne Syverstad
  • Petter Meisfjordskar

Well, i have to get a perfume encyclopedia. I do not know any of these.

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Armani Attitude

Calvin Cline Man

• veronika engen

I USE BURBERRY BRIT

• Saina
    Saina wrote:

Bvlgari : Omnia Crystalline and Rose Essentielle

Hermes Un Jardin apres La Mousson

Maxmara Silk Touch

Loewe Esencia Femme (not recommended for summer)

Kaloo Children Perfume No.2 (smells exactly like the fruit candy we had in childhood)

And a few others, depends on my mood, I used to be a big perfum fan and collected over 200 diifferent mini and big bottles....

• Stef
    Stef wrote:

Ferragamo     F for Fascinating

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:

daisy ~~~

• Petter Meisfjordskar
  • NN
    NN wrote:

Burberry Ladies and DKNY 100% delicious  ARE MY FAVOURITE.

• Saint - Spartacus

deodorant for man , hugo, ck

• Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:

宜妃蛇胆花露水 floral water

anti-rash & anti-itch 

• Mia Cong
    Mia Cong wrote:

harajku lovers

i like smell ppl, if they smell nice XD

• Noprobnisouci
    Noprobnisouci wrote:

I mostly like Givenchy

• Danilo Vasquez

Dolce Gabbana & Hugo Boss ;)

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

Christian Dior Fahrenheit

Tabac Original

Sumatra Rain

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

jasmin noir by Bulgari

• WENwen
    WENwen wrote:

I stick to Ferre and Burberry

• anita sønsterud

CK, anna sui,  disel, Bvlgari, Boss,  Beckham,  Ferragamo,  and many small free shot.  a big fan of perfume.now Burberry is needed....hesitating on Amarni and D&G,but now is ran out of pocket money,never in teresting in those brands for mature femala... i do like Amarni code but too many ppl use it

find a good job,work hard,save my vanity

• N-Die 北京的法国人

For me it's

Egoiste Platinium - CHANEL, Im wearing it specially to go out or if i want seduce :p I really feel confortable wearing it

Other times, i will wear Aqua di gio. Or if i want to change a little bit CKBe

But perfume everyday, this is the rule :)

• AstroKaka
    AstroKaka wrote:

Personnally, i'm quiet a fan for fragrance. Firstly, i find that parfumes can represent one's personnality cause we have distinct preferences and way of thinking. secondly, parfumes could attract others, it's human nature that people prefer to keep along with someone who smells good.

My preference:

For girls, my favorite is Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel, it's tellement different, outstanding, attractive, that i suggested to my ex.

For myself, i've just changed my parfume for a month. I wear One Million - Paco Rabanne. It's brilliant that girls love it, even myself, i love it much. Furthermore, the smell it takes very longtime.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

bvlgari amethyst

• Siren Dahlkvist

Chance by Chanel

The beat by Burberry 

Flora by Gucci 

Guess perfume

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Lola -Marc Jacobs

No.2. Chance - Chanel

No1. Brit- Burberry

Rose Essentielle-Bvlgari

Secret wish- Anna Sui..

and some testers.... I love perfume.....

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Calvin Klein Man
    Diesel Brave
    Calvin Klein Free
    Armani Attitude

. wrote:

Sisley Eau De Campagne。 It's my one and only love. Sadly I am running out of it :( It's so damn expensive in China...

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

SIX GOD

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Armani all day but as Cool said take it easy people.I don't want to taste it hehe.

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

L'eau par Kenzo

• 年糕
    年糕 wrote:
    i recommend Clinique Happy. very light, fresh smell, not like some that make you cough. very feminine yet fruity and nice
  • Odin Elvenes
    Odin Elvenes wrote:

gand, land, chut, jhant, bengan, tatte, kela, lorra, bosra, fuddi, shirri etc.....these r all belong to my home town

if u want plz contact me

thank u

• NN
    NN wrote:

Burberry lady.

DKNY 100% delicious.

Christine Dior.

For some girls who love Anna Sui,yes,it is quite sweet and lovely,but I just dont like it,for no reasons.

• Sarawang
    Sarawang wrote:
    BLV
  • Jhon
    Jhon wrote:

DavidOff ..Silver shadow..

Hugo Boss...

• Cassandra Stensland
    I love perfume^ Chanel- chance Gucci- flora Guerlain- L'instant magic^
  • Cassandra Stensland
    I love perfume^ Chanel- chance Gucci- flora Guerlain- L'instant magic^
  • Mya
    Mya wrote:
    Gucci Envy for office BVL Jasmin for night Dior Addict for dancing
  • kö
    wrote:
    Elizabeth Taylor--WHITE DIAMONDS L''Eau Par Kenzo premiere collection( 可转让)包含1.Paloma Picasso 2.Lancome Miracle 3. Lancome Tresor 4. Cacharel Lou Lou 5.Cacharel Anais Anais 6.Ralph Lauren
  • Tina
  • Lise Eilertsen

Now, im wearing "Garlic" just finish cooking! ha~

Too much....

I collect perfumes,now at my hands,i can see...

Salvatore Ferragamo- incanto-bloom 2011

Dior-Miss Dior-Cherie

Paradise-Butterfly Kiss

Benefit- Maybe Baby

but since this year,i changed my taste,interest in collect shoes,bags n other stuffs.. cos perfume can keep very short period!!

• Lise Eilertsen

btw,,, if u want me to recomment u one.

Elithabeth No.5th Avenue, very cheap but super classic!

n the oppsite is the green tea, all tea series,wanna vomit when i smell any of them,they dont give me any sense of 茶。

• Nixul
    Nixul wrote:

GUERLAIN FOR LIVE...

• Marte Joahansen

@ 3 mins before the post,

it was

ACQUA di GIOIA

by G.Armani

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

i just want to know if there is any famous Chinese perfume brand?

• Cice Liao
    Cice Liao wrote:

chole

givency......

too much

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

DNKY  Be Delicious

I started to use man perfume....lol...I really love this one,makes me feel like I'm with my bf ...=P

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen
  • Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:

marc jacobs daisy

anna sui secrect wish

buberry touch!

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Armani Diamonds

Calvin Klein Man

• Kristina Wold
    Kristina Wold wrote:

hey, i wanna have a change: 50ML CHANEL CHANCE(YELLOW) edp , new, packed, wanna hava a change with CHANEL NO.5~ contact me

• Kristina Wold
    Kristina Wold wrote:

btw, allure homme& ferragamour incanto, i luv that ~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm wearing Cannabis Flower, courtesy of the Demeter fragrance library. Irony, bottled.

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

Speaking of Demeter Fragrance Library, I found one called "Funeral Home", very refreshing.

• Anna Rudashko
    Anna Rudashko wrote:

Last comment is hilarious.

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås

using:

GIO ARMANI.

prefer:

Yves Rocher coconut.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

purfume,purfume,my sweet purfume.........

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

It depends on season. In the summer i prefer Kenzo, DKNY, Ck which has light smell.

In the winter I would go for Issey Miyake, Chanel which has strong and sweet smell.

BVLgari is also really elegant , and pretty convenient for all the time . :)

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine wrote:

I dont use perfume..cuz i think naturally beautiful  its the best..

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

No.1 Miracle - Lancome

No.2 Insolence- Guerlain

No.3 Chance- Chanel

Some friendly pieces of advice, whatever you use, do not choose lavender, it is for grannies. Don't buy knock-off perfume, they smell like 花露水。 :)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

completely agree with some girls that it depends on the season, occasion as well as mood.

channel and ysl are my favs, loads of products by kenzo for work reason at the moment

i also use emerald dream, daisy, cherry blossom, amour,rose of paul smith,eternity summer, miracle, bombshell....long long list...cuz i always get them as gifts :P

most of the time, i just like the bottles and names..such as those by victoria' secret...

as for man, i prefer them wear ck, gucci...

for a girls' night, i prefer to sweat ....

my man...i love the smell of sunshine and shave creams

• Christian Jacques, Photography

Hermes " Equipage'

• Runar Korneliussen

emperio armani- diamonds is hella good!

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

a lot perfume up 

they not really make perfume

i ues ISSEY MIYAKY 

this only one for 10 years already

• 雷豹
    雷豹 wrote:

"Man" from ROCHAS - but cannot get it in China, have to import it by myself~ The one which matches best with my personality ^^

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.